|
|
| Author |
Message |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:57 - 05 Oct 2004 Post subject: Oh well..theory test this evening... |
 |
|
...I cannot believe I PASSED THE DAMN THING !! Woohooooooooo
34 out of 35 theory...62 out of 75 Hazard P
Never, ever did I think I would do so well......I got a dumb question wrong and I KNEW in my heart it was wrong...DAMN IT !!
Never mind...I passed
Hopefully a few weeks down the line...big bike test *shudder*
I was so scared today, as it meant SO much.....I tried my very best...and it paid off....
YAY
xxx ____________________ Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NickD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NickD World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:59 - 05 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yay!! Congratulations.  ____________________ I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:01 - 05 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Awww thanks nkd.....
I am so over the moon right now....
having a voddie to celebrate.....
xxx ____________________ Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:05 - 05 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice one, well done!
Have you been out on the big bike yet? How's it going? ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:12 - 05 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stryker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stryker Brolly Dolly

Joined: 30 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:47 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Congrats
Any thoughts to what bike you'd like when you pass the test? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Inglesina94 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Inglesina94 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 06 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:22 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Congratulations!!! ____________________
Passed my DAS - Third time lucky!!!!
Naked Bandit 600 ... Beautiful!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bikedudextrm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bikedudextrm Traffic Copper

Joined: 16 Oct 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:10 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JodieWodie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JodieWodie Reflective Banana

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:24 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Going2fast |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Going2fast World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:57 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Congrat's Don't have TOOOooo many vodka's
Got my theory test this saturday  ____________________ Passed My Test 15/03/05
BikePics Profile ||| 96' RVF 400 ||| 01' CBR 600 F Sport ||| 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Delivered 23/06/09
/-\ndy |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mantzy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mantzy Spanner Monkey

Joined: 30 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:17 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Congrats, did mine on Monday just gone. I passed too!
Yay! Aren't we good. Come on Going2fast, you pass too and then we'll have a triumvirate. Nobody better mess then! We be nails we be, us theory test gods are we.  ____________________ Current Bikes: 2010 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Previous Bikes: 2002 Sachs XTC, 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R, 2004 GSX-R 600 K4, 2006 Yamaha XT660X |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 06 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hehe yes - I found that as soon as they let me on the 500, I found everything a lot easier, they are smoother and more forgiving than those 'orrible little buzzy 125s.
Congrats on the theory pass - the practical is no more difficult, I managed it, so anyone can pass! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|