 dragstaar World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:41 - 14 Jun 2012 Post subject: GSXR 600 SRAD brake pedal compatibility |
 |
|
Hi
I need a new brake lever because I came back from holiday to find the wind had blown over my bike and snapped the brake pedal.
I've found this on ebay, but wasn't sure if it would fit. It says bandit, but on the pic it says GSXR750 SRAD
Anyone know if this will fit?
clicky
I know the bandit fits and the TL1000 but i just need clarification |
|
 dragstaar World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:01 - 15 Jun 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
anyone? I've been trawling the netz and can't find anything definite. Local Suzuki dealers said they can't search compatibility  |
|
 bodger Nova Slayer
Joined: 18 Apr 2012 Karma :  
|
|