 c058y Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:42 - 28 Oct 2004 Post subject: NSR125RY Headlight Bulbs |
 |
|
I need a bulb for my headlight and I know how annoying it is to get to them so I have decided to replace them all!
Would anyone know any reference numbers or direct me to some pictures so I can get the bulbs.
The bloke in the shop said the only way of being sure of getting the right bulb was to remove the offending bulb and show him. That involves doing the job twice which I really don't want to do!
Any help grateful
c058y |
|
 c058y Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:13 - 28 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 c058y Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:33 - 29 Oct 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just to let you know, the bulbs that fit in my bike (see diagrams) :
Bosch Cap
Wedge Capless
Quite inexpensive, just a bi*&h to get to and change!  |
|