 wantser Trackday Trickster

Joined: 04 Oct 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:45 - 28 Oct 2004 Post subject: Stuttering NSR |
 |
|
Hey Guys'n'Gals,
Was wondering if any of you's have any ideas or knowledge that you would kindly share.
I have a 95 NSR125RR. Recently I have been having issues. Performance is a downward spiral it seems. She stutters at 6000rpm and just before the powerband at 8000rpm and I have no idea why. Its become a pain in the arse. She has started to struggle to hit 70 when there are no restrictions in place. Apart from possably the CDI. If I am one gear to high and I open the throttle she almost conks out if I do this around the formentioned rpm. Its a pain cos I dont want to have to ride her in the power band all the time.....petrol bill goes up that way!
Please help
Ta  ____________________ An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field |
|
 Finney2003uk Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 23 Aug 2004 Karma :    
|
|