 Noxious89123 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jun 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:52 - 13 Oct 2012 Post subject: "Watch topic" feature keeps unwatching |
 |
|
I've got the bike picture challenge thread set as a watched topic so that I get notifications when it's updated, but after every couple of times I've looked at the topic, it removes itself from my watched list.
Why does it keep doing this?
Using Firefox 16.0.1, but was doing it on 15 as well. ____________________
'06 Honda CBR125RW-6 ~ '00 Honda CBR600F-Y ~ '07 Honda CBR600RR-7 ~ Bikeless
'53 Ford Ka 1.3 ~ '03 Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.8 ~ '52 Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2 ~ '53 Vauxhall Astra GSi |
|
 Noxious89123 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jun 2007 Karma :    
|
|
 Easter Bunny World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Aug 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 Noxious89123 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jun 2007 Karma :    
|
|