Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Boys and make-up

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:50 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Boys and make-up Reply with quote

Do any of you wear it? Lipstick, eye-liner, foundation?
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Redoko
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:54 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
____________________
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW , my interest is not sexually predatory.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flatbadger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:57 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to get my hair cut, and the bloke said 'moisturise' - so I went and bought an onion.
____________________
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
You're in ISIS
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Trasler
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 12 Apr 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:58 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S3XEraQZjGk/SPy7vTfLVuI/AAAAAAAACvs/7IrH7PAzwCc/s400/watch+download+free+FAMILY+GUY+episodes+online+video+streaming+stewie+peter+brian+photo+1.jpg


Family photo?
____________________
Current Bike: 2005 Suzuki EN125-2A Grey.
Dream Bikes: Harley Davidson Roadster 883, Triumph Bonneville (British Racing Green) and Norton Commando 961.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 15 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened in the '80s stays in the '80s.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:04 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I know some who do though Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:47 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lipstick, never - it looks bloody stupid with a beard. Eyeliner, rarely. Nail varnish, rarely. Foundation, only if I'm blending in latex prosthetics for mask/costume purposes.

Speaking of beards, having seen yours I refuse to believe this thread is not simply a way for you to identify targets for grooming. And I don't mean in the hygiene sense.
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:49 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
BTW , my interest is not sexually predatory.


Mine is! Twisted Evil

Photos of any of you in your makeup would be appreciated, specially wotsisface with the hair from Wales......... Embarassed
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:06 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two mates do gay shit like that for the sake of nights out. They both would straighten their hair. One of them grew out of the phase quite quickly. The other one was an avid hair straightener for a very long time, and in fact still is to this day. He also dabble with eyeliner. Actually I think they both did at certain times. Not together, mind. They both did all these things individually, of their own accord.

Completely fucking barmy if you ask me. The one who did it more, believe it or not, was surprisingly good at getting his end away. But laughably bad at having a good relationship. Borderline Jeremy Kyle material, hahaaaaa
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Yoyo This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:58 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about a one off amuse the kids (let them turn you into a clown smile wearing, poke your eyes out, paint your finger tips rather than nails, zombie lookin Aunt Sally... where the make up falls off with a thump when you nod kind of thing), or are you talking about on a daily basis?

I have let the wifes kids go to town with the make up (I believe I have a photo of it somewhere), the only other exception would be going to see the Rocky Horror Show, in which case I will be doing the whole suspendies and braaar... and full face of makeup... which will be fun getting from Chepstow to Bristol by bus dressed like it.

I know people who do wear small amounts of makeup (eye liner, nail varnish etc).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Benno
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:29 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know men that put a lot of effort into their looks. My housemate has all kind of hair products and facial washes and strange scents/deoderants/aftershaves. The only 'product' I have is Tesco 3 in 1 Shampoo/conditioner/body wash and a 50 pence shaving stick. And I'm still better looking than him Wink
____________________
I'm autistic. That means I'm smarter than you.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:44 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I consider toothpaste a cosmetic item. Once when I let my hair grow out a bit I put some gel in it. I looked stupid. So no, make-up is not for me.

Fashions change, people don't change with them. So I can see a day where my generation are being laughed at for *not* wearing make-up.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:50 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was 14 my girlfiend used to put makeup on me and take me to marilyn manson concerts

True story.

Goth chicks Rolling Eyes
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:02 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coal Tar soap, and cheap antiperspirant deodorant. That is my 'beauty' regimen. If you're really lucky, I might even shave. All of this cosmetic bollocks is entirely over the top, and detracts horribly from the fact that males are supposed to look rough around the edges.
____________________
'10 SV650SF, '83 GS650GT (it lives!), Questionable DIY dash project, 3D Printer project, Lasercutter project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bubbs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:16 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a beard to avoid shaving, tend to tidy it every 4 days or so. Shave my head to avoid ghey products and use coal tar shampoo for my head and the rest of my body!! Jobs a goodun!
____________________
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:17 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coal tar shampoo and soaps fucking stink from my experience, used them for my manky scalp Crying or Very sad
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:19 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
BTW , my interest is not sexually predatory.


Bollocks, there goes my "Ariel Badger fixed it for me" badge. Doh!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

wizzzard
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:22 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've worn lipstick a few times. Only when it's been applied lip to lip though Wink
____________________
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Zeitgeist / Addendum / Moving forward
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Minty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:38 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where you been hiding Wizzzard?

6 months at one of her majesty's institutions?
____________________
My fingers smell of your mum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Minty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:39 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzzard wrote:
I've worn lipstick a few times. Only when it's been applied lip to lip though Wink


Takes some going I guess. Finding a fella that is wearing lipstick and willing to pucker up. So to speak.
____________________
My fingers smell of your mum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

truslack
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:40 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had it done to me once when me and my ex were bored one evening. I looked very gay and I'm now scarred for life Laughing
____________________
Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzzard wrote:
stuff

Holy crap, you do still exist. I was beginning to think that you were a figment of my fevered imagination.
____________________
'10 SV650SF, '83 GS650GT (it lives!), Questionable DIY dash project, 3D Printer project, Lasercutter project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Simeski
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:09 - 16 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wore make up once many years ago when I went and saw the Rocky Horror Show and it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences I have ever had.

I have no idea how women put up with wearing makeup all day, I found it truly horrible for those few hours.

So no Laughing
____________________
Suzuki RG125 Honda CBR400 Kawasaki ZX7R Bandit 600 Yamaha XJR 1200Kawasaki ZX7R - Again!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.74 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.21 Kb