Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Punk Pop video wanted - Calling people like Titz, Paddy etc.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:47 - 24 Feb 2012    Post subject: Punk Pop video wanted - Calling people like Titz, Paddy etc. Reply with quote

Been having a chat in the car tonight with Rox about the old scool music we used to love and listen too over the past 5 to 10 years.
I was well into the Drive thru records label, and distinctly remember a music video of a band.

It was a band along the lines of NFG, Simple Plan, Allistar, Student rick etc.
Not a Big band like Blink 182 I dont think.

The video was basically the band on their bus / tour coach.
The gist of it, was they were getting chased by their fans / people, running back to their tour bus I IIRC.

Then at the end, they all climb onto the bus, then it turns out to be a dream, and as the guy who was dreaming (one of the band members) wakes up, he looks around, and he's on the tour bus, and about the basically do what happened at the start of the video. If that makes sense?






Cheers



Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Tot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:56 - 25 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sure it's not Man Overboard?

That has a tourbus
____________________
The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:33 - 25 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defo not that Titz.

I have vague memories of scooters too (as in the micro scooter things).
And bicycles.

In the "dream" part of the video, they were scooters, and in the "real" part at the end, they were bicycles.




Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Tot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:30 - 25 Feb 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be any bowling for soup song?
____________________
The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 235 days between these two posts...

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread resurrection, but I found the video! Razz

It was SR71 - Right now





Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

i.p.phrealy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

'kin hell, took your time! Laughing
____________________
it is impossible to lick your own elbow...
and if you just tried you need professional help.
Finally allowed a big bike 19/03/14!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:57 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did have to watch every single music video on youtube to find it. Laughing



Aha, nah I was just making up a playlist of all the old punkpop music we used to listen to when I was in a band. It's the best type of music to punch out of a moderate ICE system with a 12" sub.
I added RJA - Face Down, and then remembered that when I came across this song, there was another song which I came across at the same sort of time.
I can remember typing the lyrics into Google with Titz, trying to get the name of it and that.
And that song was of course, SR71 - Kick me when Im high.

Just went to find it on youtube to add it to my list, and cop'd for the video. Was like OMFGZ!!11!eleven! I have to post this on BCF. :p

Ben
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cornish
Forum Conscience



Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:08 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

i.p.phrealy wrote:
'kin hell, took your time! Laughing



I have nothing productive to add to the thread (sorry Binge!). I just wanted to point at your avatar and cheer \o/ I live near-ish to Cocks and still it makes me snigger every time i see the sign Laughing
____________________
smile and be happy. . . .it gets right on everyone's tits!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

KLR600
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:10 - 18 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:
Aha, nah I was just making up a playlist of all the old punkpop music we used to listen to when I was in a band.


Link please Laughing
____________________
Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:17 - 18 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

KLR600 wrote:

Link please Laughing



Not quite sure why it's funny. Still like a 99% of the tracks I used to listen to, now, nearly 10 years on (for most of them).

Here is the link, not really got too far with it because I cant find a decent site I can rip the tunes from youtube with now. Will have to dig the external HDD out which has near 22k tracks on. Most of them will be on there.


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0IUcUJIP4Rb1oYiiusIpw_xJQoaMy2H8
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

KLR600
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:18 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

binge wrote:

Not quite sure why it's funny.


Because I'm delirious that there are some people out there who are older than 14 that like pop punk. I'm not the only one!
____________________
Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:56 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big band like blink 182? Laughing

You keep using that word...

https://www.galaxybigband.co.uk/PaperImages/band-image-bw.jpg

cornish wrote:
I snigger at cocks

I see, i'll bear that in mind Crying or Very sad
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

mikester
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 04 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:51 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome band, they never truly broke out tho
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.28 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 86.05 Kb