 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:41 - 19 Oct 2012 Post subject: Quoting from BCF Live Chat. |
 |
|
Seeing as a few "fights" have been started because of stuff from the chat room getting posted onto the forum I think it is only right that I let you all know the following.
95% of the time NobCat is in the channel logging everything that is said.
It logs for 2 reasons, for proof of LOLs and proof of any bona fide threats etc.
The logs are available to anyone if they are needed.
Drop me a pm stating the start and finish time, if they are available I will provide them.
Please don't ask for the whole log as it is currently 150mb and constantly growing in size.
/me gets back into arsehole mode.
wankers, the lot of ya  |
|