Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Parking issue yesterday...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:14 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Parking issue yesterday... Reply with quote

Yesterday I was looking for a car parking space and had been driving round this particular car park for ages.

I eventually find one, at the exactly same time as another bloke coming from the opposite direction - indicator on same time, same distance away. We looked at each other with a 'what now' face.

What to do? Does one of us lose man points by backing down? Do we bray the shit out of each other on a busy Saturday morning? No.

I offered him 3 hand signals.

Rock, Paper, or Scissors.

He agrees.

The tension is high; the space invaluable. Heart racing, hands shaking.

I throw rock, he throws scissors. I've done it, I've won. He bows to the victor with grace, and drives away.

For the next 2 hours, the parking space will be mine.

To whomever you are good sir, i thank you for abiding to the rules - you were a worthy opponent.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:42 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i50.tinypic.com/2n74ndf.jpg

Next time, go for the full version.

https://www.samkass.com/theories/RPSSL.gif
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Next time, go for the full version.

https://www.samkass.com/theories/RPSSL.gif


Hmm I sense a Big Bang Theory fan Laughing
____________________
CB125>CG125>GN125>ER5>K100RS>R1100RS>K100RS
A2 completed 23/07/15 Ready for the Golden Crisp Packet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

h00dwink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:35 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

also read that story many times on facey bee, still good.
____________________
Sahf East Winnah 4LYF
https://bikepics.com/members/h00dwink/00sv650s/
www.youtube.com/h00dwink updated regularly
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

neil.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:51 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5652952576/h84E0B7B2.jpg
____________________
CBT February 2008 | A2 June 2008 | Yamaha YBR125 (written off) | Honda CBF125 (current)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:18 - 23 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Next time, go for the full version.

https://www.samkass.com/theories/RPSSL.gif


I see your "full" version and raise you RPS-101
https://www.umop.com/rps101/rps101chart.html
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:05 - 24 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always park in disabled spaces now. I saw what the buggers can do at the para-olympics so they don't need the space and if after 8pm any disabled space is free 'cause the buggers should be in bed by then.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:50 - 24 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://4.cdn.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/08/civilised-like-a-boss-rock-paper-scissors-parking-spot-66a630cc-sz460x200-animate.jpg

Video evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoaUZcynwwU

Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:49 - 24 Dec 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a nutter out (of his car) this afternoon in a car park.

As I was coming out the bays he came flying down one of the 'access' lanes. I had time to get out but I was not quick enough for him so I got horn blasted and main-beam flashed then he flung his hands up.
I stopped and asked what the rush was.
He went Captain Berserko on me then.
So I opened my window and shouted to him, 'Let's go then. C'mon.

That just set him off like a £500 firework.

I thought, Nice. My work is finished here. and fucked off.

I love mad men.
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.07 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 61.98 Kb