Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Looking for a guitar pro song (or tab)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:07 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Looking for a guitar pro song (or tab) Reply with quote

I know you people out there are usually very resourceful, so I was wondering if anyone can help me out please....

I'm looking for either a .gp* file or full guitar tab for Adagio for strings (Samuel Barber version), but the only ones I can find are corrupt part way through the .gp3 file or only a few bars of actual tabs
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

This loads fine here.

What version of GP you using? I have 5.

Save attachment as .gp3

OOORRRR

https://yesterdaystheory.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/afs.jpg

rename that
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:22 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paddy, I'm using Tuxguitar at the moment, which does a good job at reading the files.

Just downloaded that file and it's the same one that I'm finding, if you look at the tune from measure 104 it is messed up...

Changes from the tune to:

e|-------
B|-------
G|---3-3---3-3-3-3---3-3-....
D|-------
A|-------
E|-------

For the rest of it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download GP5 for "free"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

alexknight200...
Crazy Courier



Joined: 05 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:32 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: G Pro 5 Reply with quote

Have you got a link?? Please

##Paddy## wrote:
Download GP5 for "free"

____________________
Current stable: Yamaha XVS 650 1996 - Honda Super Magna VF750 1988.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isohunt.org
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

or kat.ph
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:30 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

isohunt. They have 5 + RST, definitely do not get 6. 5 is fine.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:40 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention that... I downloaded 6 ages ago and could not get it to work.... I downloaded 50,000+ .gp* files then tried to find the software to open them.... cause it wouldn't work I deleted the files then found tuxguitar (which does seem a bit easier to use.... and free), then I had to download the file again and have been looking through the files.... I just downloaded guitar pro, and one good feature is the keyboard and fret board for playing notes Very Happy

Adagio for strings seems a nice easy song to learn (if I could figure out how to do proper sustains in amplitube 3), was just a bit cheesed off that the only version out there is messed up from about half way through.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

J.M.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:12 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
I downloaded 50,000+ .gp* files then tried to find the software to open them


Got the link to the 50k pack? When I last looked I only found like 10k odd.
____________________
2004 R1 & 2018 XSR900
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:32 - 18 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one I got:

https://kat.ph/all-tabs-for-guitar-mysongbook-guitar-pro-january-2006-55294-tabs-by-metallicaman59-t607971.html

55,294 tabs Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 257 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.57 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 66.53 Kb