 Wonko The Sane World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:58 - 01 Feb 2013 Post subject: Idle speed on Honda 125cc Varadero |
 |
|
I noticed today, after getting home from work, grabbing the "sorry you were out" card off the doormat and heading back out down to the post office that my bike, while nicely warm, was idling at 2000rpm which seemed a little high,
after having called in at the post office I started the bike and turned the idle speed screw a bit dropping it to what I guess to be 1200rpm
Is this still a bit high or is it a bit low?
bike is 125cc Varadero (so it's a twin) on the standard carb, it wouldn't start on the choke this morning or afternoon - started with a press of the button and a twist of the throttle, not sure what it'll do when cold now I've adjusted the idle speed.
any advice appreciated  |
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:12 - 01 Feb 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
1500ish when hot  |
|
 Wonko The Sane World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
|