Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Dyno Day - London - 6th July (date negotiable...)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:04 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Dyno Day - London - 6th July (date negotiable...) Reply with quote

Hi All,

Following on from this thread I was wondering if there is any interest in having a BCF Dyno day meetup?

I was thinking the first Saturday of July and we could ride down to the ace or something after for some lunch or something. The dyno place is about 5 minutes from the Tower of London for those who don't know London well.

It's £15 per run.

If there is enough interest I will ring the place and try and book us a block or something.

Add to the list if you are up for it.

1. c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.


Last edited by c_dug on 16:54 - 21 Jun 2013; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

j.silvs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 20 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, up for it!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:37 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

Must be more than 2 of us?
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

reed
Nearly there...



Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:41 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be tempting but my mummy always warned me about meeting up with people from the Internet. Crying or Very sad

Plus a lot of people on here seem like cunts. Laughing
____________________
Generic XOR 50, Gilera SMT 50, GSXR 400 GK73A, Ducati Monster 600, Honda Hornet 600.
Sold. Stolen. Written off. Sold. Current.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazza M
Crazy Courier



Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:46 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

would do but i'm busy that weekend! some other time?
____________________
Past: '07 YBR125, '00 GPZ500S, '99 ZRX1100, '98 CBR600 track bike, '97 ZX9R
Present: '05 R6 track bike, 140 pit bike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:50 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date is definitely negotiable.

As for meeting people from the interwebz, most people seem to be pretty decent once you meet them face to face, usually a little awkward at first is all Laughing
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Muscle Bike Rider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:54 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer, why not, good excuse for a day out and a good old fry up.
____________________
Previously Known As A5tra_G
Old Bikes :2010 Kawasaki ER6 F & 2000 Honda VTR Firestorm
Current Bike : XJR1300
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CarlosCBR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn not free until the monday otherwise i would.
____________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OPv5mDPQ14

https://www.facebook.com/carl.simmonds.7
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

groovylee
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:17 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Re: Dyno Day - London - 6th July (date negotiable...) Reply with quote

i'm provisionally up for this on the first sat of July Thumbs Up just need to make sure the kids are sorted.

1. c_dug
2. J.Silvs
3. Groovylee
____________________
Past - 1988 honda revere 600, 1996 kawasaki gpz500s, 1999 Yamaha R6

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

j00pY
Nova Slayer



Joined: 18 Jul 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:33 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something I'd like to do, but I'm picking up my new (to me) bike that day. I'll tag a long for the next one.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 21 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

£20, might see if I can get it done on the day I get tyres swapped over in gasoline alley. Do it on old tyres, no issues.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazza M
Crazy Courier



Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:46 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be able to make it actually, not sure. if not weekend after (13th) would work...
____________________
Past: '07 YBR125, '00 GPZ500S, '99 ZRX1100, '98 CBR600 track bike, '97 ZX9R
Present: '05 R6 track bike, 140 pit bike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd come along if it is on a different weekend Thumbs Up
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 105 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.13 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 80.86 Kb