Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Acceptable to get beat by...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

bren_9311
Traffic Copper



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Acceptable to get beat by... Reply with quote

A cruiser, i was on my way to pick my fiance up from work tonight, there was a cruiser behind me he under took me on a dual carriage way i was going 87 kph Wink

I pulled up next to him at the lights and it went like a rocket i had no chance of beating him to the next lights.

Also pulled my first wheelie trying to beat him. Thumbs Up

Edit This is what beat me. https://bikeadvice.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/suzuki-intruder-m1800r.jpg
____________________
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
Currently bikeless. Sad
Ps4- bren_9311
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:21 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are now infected with teh gay.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sload
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Aug 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:24 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should ban yourself.
____________________
Honda Varadero >> Triumph Speed Four >> Honda CBR1100xx
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sako
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Feb 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:25 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight line racing is for gays, ask him out on the twisties!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bren_9311
Traffic Copper



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:25 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I instantly felt ghey and ashamed
____________________
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
Currently bikeless. Sad
Ps4- bren_9311
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick_Giles
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:26 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

.
So when are you trading yours in and buying one.? Laughing


Nick
____________________
Peter Cook: "I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

bren_9311
Traffic Copper



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:27 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick_Giles wrote:
.
So when are you trading yours in and buying one.? Laughing


Nick


Too powerful for A2 Sick
____________________
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
Currently bikeless. Sad
Ps4- bren_9311
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick_Giles
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:35 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

brendan19932010 wrote:


Too powerful for A2 Sick


So you are saying you are on a restricted licence. - If so a tuned Aprilia 125 would have had you viewing it's number plate.!

Or have those unreliable restrictor fixings fallen to bits again.? Wink



Nick Smile
____________________
Peter Cook: "I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Lone-Wolf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:37 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Re: Acceptable to get beat by... Reply with quote

brendan19932010 wrote:
A cruiser, i was on my way to pick my fiance up from work tonight, there was a cruiser behind me he under took me on a dual carriage way i was going 87 kph Wink



Wotcha.

You were obviously in the wrong lane of the dual carriage way if he had to undertake you Shocked
____________________
Cheers.
^..^
L.W. - www.moonshiners.org.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick_Giles
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

.
Out of curiosity what is it.?



Nick
____________________
Peter Cook: "I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

bren_9311
Traffic Copper



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick_Giles wrote:
brendan19932010 wrote:


Too powerful for A2 Sick


So you are saying you are on a restricted licence. - If so a tuned Aprilia 125 would have had you viewing it's number plate.!

Or have those unreliable restrictor fixings fallen to bits again.? Wink



Nick Smile


They were there when I done my pre ride checks officer Wink
____________________
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
Currently bikeless. Sad
Ps4- bren_9311
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bren_9311
Traffic Copper



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick_Giles wrote:
.
Out of curiosity what is it.?



Nick


https://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Suzuki/Suzuki-M1800R-Intruder-2006-current/
____________________
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
Currently bikeless. Sad
Ps4- bren_9311
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nick_Giles
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 01 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 22 Jun 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

brendan19932010 wrote:


They were there when I done my pre ride checks officer Wink



It's a predicament ain't it. Rolling Eyes

Why these people that manufacture restrictors insist on fabricating them out of candy floss is beyond me. Twisted Evil Wink


Nick
____________________
Peter Cook: "I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 103 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.62 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 81.73 Kb