Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Pictures... Finally!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

0ni
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:34 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Pictures... Finally! Reply with quote

I managed to find the pictures that the dealer sent me - I've been waiting and waiting for a chance to get the bikes clean and polished and some sunlight to take the snaps in but its just no gonnae happen!

Here is my learner 125 - Honda CB125 T

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/0ni/4.jpg

Here is my learner 600 Twisted Evil Wink

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/0ni/2.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/0ni/3.jpg

You chap/chapesses like?

TheShaggyDA
Repost Police

PostPosted: 00:48 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

As 125's go, I love the looks of the CB125T. But that's coz it reminds me of the CB250RS Smile

https://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cf5o-iwmr/bike/Cb250rs.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/0ni/4.jpg

[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:24 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 125 looks like a decent bike to learn on and the srad gsxr looks bloody lethal, and I mean that in a goow way Very Happy

Looks great Very Happy Lovely micron can as well, must sounds pretty nice

Let me know when you start taking the bike out to work over in the west end and I'll keep an eye out for you as I'm always scouting about the city centre and west end of glasgow Very Happy

meyrick
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:32 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice machines Thumbs Up But then I think you know how I feel about the CB125T Wink Can't wait to take mine out on the road Mr. Green

sychosis
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:13 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't want that GSX I had the chance of that as a straight swap for my RS, the guy couldn't give me much history on it and said that all he knew is it had slid down the road.

Check out my thread https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=35893&highlight=
psy?cho?sis (si-ko-sis),n. pl. psy?cho?ses (-sez) ,A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

0ni
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 10 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the heads up but ive had the bike checked since Ive got it. Its HPi clear, mechanically sound, full suzuki service history, tax n MOTd.

The only damage to the bike is some scratched plastic (no cracks whatsoever) and some of the worst looking damage is in fact simply scratched vinyl decals Laughing

I managed to get it at £2200 - he must have had real problems trying to shift it at the £2800 he was offering you.

The mechanic I spoke said that looking at the crash bungs and the damage (or lack of really) it would have been a fairly low speed lowside because of where the damage was... ill take his word for it Laughing

Think you may have missed out on a cracker of a deal - fair play though the fact the chap (was it chris or will?) couldnt tell you much about it may really have put you off!

EDIT: Chris is the dealer you would have been speaking to (welovebikes), will is his best mate. It was wills bike and will who delivered it and he told me he owned it over summer and the guy previous had a low speed drop. He wasn't bothered about the cosmetic damage (you can't see it unless your a metre away - dont know what that white stuff he had on was...) and neither am I. Chances are Ill have at least a minor ding in my first year of riding it so ill wait till theres something needing fixed or until a full undamaged set comes up on ebay!

Again though - thanks for the info

hasta

oni

Josh|RD125LC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 11 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. That Honda CB125 looks exactly the same as my MBX50 minus the exhaust. Love the Gixxer there. Really good colour scheme too. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

0ni
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 12 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOSH *MBX50* wrote:
Hehe. That Honda CB125 looks exactly the same as my MBX50 minus the exhaust. Love the Gixxer there. Really good colour scheme too. Cool

Everyone knows red bikes go faster Laughing

Bomberman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 12 Dec 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

0ni wrote:
Everyone knows red bikes go faster Laughing

Nah, everyone knows yellow bikes are the fastest Very Happy Nice gix though mate, lucky lad Very Happy I'm looking at getting myself a gixxer when I pass next year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 181 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1