Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Honda CB450DX manual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

grahamd1
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:44 - 29 Oct 2013    Post subject: Honda CB450DX manual Reply with quote

OK a bit of a long shot, has anyone got a CB450DX workshop manual? or know where I can download (in ENGLISH), copy, beg steal or borrow or even buy for real money (not Fleabay) ?
I tried DS but he no longer stocks them or provides copies of them, and the only ones I can download off the net are in Italian or Mexican/spanish.
____________________
XV1100, XV750
CD175 (Rebuild)
CF70 (Chaly - Rebuild),
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andys675
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:21 - 31 Oct 2013    Post subject: Re: Honda CB450DX manual Reply with quote

grahamd1 wrote:
OK a bit of a long shot, has anyone got a CB450DX workshop manual? or know where I can download (in ENGLISH), copy, beg steal or borrow or even buy for real money (not Fleabay) ?
I tried DS but he no longer stocks them or provides copies of them, and the only ones I can download off the net are in Italian or Mexican/spanish.


if it's any help..............I rebuilt the engine on my CB350s using the 250/400n manual as they're very much similar engines
____________________
Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

grahamd1
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:17 - 03 Nov 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andy, after a lot of surfing on the net I found copies of the Honda workshop manual for the cb450N (the german version) in English for download, so I'm good to go now.

If anyone wants a copy let me know
____________________
XV1100, XV750
CD175 (Rebuild)
CF70 (Chaly - Rebuild),
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 331 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.71 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.58 Kb