Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Plough Pub

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:41 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Plough Pub Reply with quote

https://cheezburger.com/141317
was amused at this
The chef guy was an absolute wanker when I met him at the BBQ

"Why dont I stick a brush up my arse and i'll sweep the floor aswell " he said when I asked if if i'd get breakfast as I was late....then didn't get any breakfast as they forgot me...which is why I asked
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:10 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it wrong (again) Alpha. Wrong Pub, wrong county Laughing
____________________
A good loser will always be a loser.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:12 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the pub that only serves Youngs Fish Fingers then?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:41 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I thought we went to the one in Oxfordshire

Shit I have no idea where we went then, all I saw was the back of J.Ms head Laughing

In that case, boring irrelevant OP guys quick look!
Pulled a sicky today, feels goodman
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

P.addy
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:25 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only chef I know at BBQ is Pyro, far from wanker.. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:17 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Only chef I know at BBQ is Pyro, far from wanker.. Laughing

The pub chef was a nobber, asked him if i'd get breakfast because I was late in and he said i'll stick a brush up my arse and sweep the floors aswell while i'm at it...then forgot my breakfast

cock Thumbs Down
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:14 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
Only chef I know at BBQ is Pyro, far from wanker.. Laughing

The pub chef was a nobber, asked him if i'd get breakfast because I was late in and he said i'll stick a brush up my arse and sweep the floors aswell while i'm at it...then forgot my breakfast

cock Thumbs Down


We know, you posted it a few messages back.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doovy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there, I saw Alpha come into breakfast late and the chef was acting like a nobber. Alpha asked him if he would still get breakfast because he was late in, just to make them aware and the chef said "I'll stick a brush up my arse and sweep the floors aswell while i'm at it" rather rudely.

You wont believe what happened...... they forgot his breakfast!! Which was the reason he asked in the first place.

You know, in case you hadn't heard Thumbs Up
____________________
Yamaha RXS 100 > Honda CD 250 > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda CBR 600RR > Yamaha RXS 100 > Kawasaki ZX6R J2 > Yamaha FZ1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:40 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait.. what happened when Alpha asked for breakfast?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:43 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there, I saw Alpha come into breakfast late and the chef was acting like a nobber. Alpha asked him if he would still get breakfast because he was late in, just to make them aware and the chef said "I'll stick a brush up my arse and sweep the floors aswell while i'm at it" rather rudely.

You wont believe what happened...... they forgot his breakfast!! Which was the reason he asked in the first place.

You know, in case you hadn't heard Thumbs Up
____________________
Make mine a Corona.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:56 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

In BCF tradition if there's no pictures of this arse brush sweeping chef then it didn't happen.
Unless the video is on one of those 'specialist' sites Embarassed
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:59 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that the arse brushing incident occured before breakfast (judging by the quality of said brekkie)
____________________
Make mine a Corona.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Poseidon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:04 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
sweep the floors aswell while i'm at it...then forgot my breakfast


To be fair... That's pretty funny!
____________________
1977 Honda CG125
2002 Ducati Monster S4 (currently restoring)


Last edited by Poseidon on 12:19 - 19 Mar 2014; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doovy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:04 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
I believe that the arse brushing incident occured before breakfast (judging by the quality of said brekkie)


After. Alpha came in after most had gone, sat next to me and that's when shit went down. I bore witness to it all.
____________________
Yamaha RXS 100 > Honda CD 250 > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda CBR 600RR > Yamaha RXS 100 > Kawasaki ZX6R J2 > Yamaha FZ1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:05 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha, you should probably count yourself lucky that he neglected to cook your breakfast. It wouldn't have been very hygienic cleaning the floor with a brush stuck up his rectum and preparing food at the same time.
I reckon that you had a lucky escape.
Someone should report that chef to the health authorities.
____________________
A good loser will always be a loser.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:08 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doovy wrote:
mentalboy wrote:
I believe that the arse brushing incident occured before breakfast (judging by the quality of said brekkie)


After. Alpha came in after most had gone, sat next to me and that's when shit went down. I bore witness to it all.


Sorry, I should have made it clearer. If indeed the chef had had a broom up his arse then it was prior to breakfast, no hand washing was done, ergo breakfast tasted like shit. Re. Alpha timing, you are correct
____________________
Make mine a Corona.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

J4mes
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:24 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine it turning out something like this:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNfciDzZTNM

And strangely enough, this is how I imagine you look, too

Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Re: Plough Pub Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:


he said when I asked if if i'd get breakfast as I was late....then didn't get any breakfast as they forgot me...which is why I asked


Should have got your arse out of your pit then. My breakfast was lovely.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:38 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then forgot my breakfast!

Evidence of short term memory loss Laughing
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:27 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doovy wrote:
Alpha came in after most had gone, sat next to me and that's when shit went down.

And what happened then?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doovy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:36 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all left the breakfast room, leaving Alpha on his own. He must have been about an hour before he came back in a rage Laughing
____________________
Yamaha RXS 100 > Honda CD 250 > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda CBR 600RR > Yamaha RXS 100 > Kawasaki ZX6R J2 > Yamaha FZ1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 17 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there for almost 3 years, some say I never left


The BBQ the year before I threw it up straight away instead Thumbs Up
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:29 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you missed the powdered egg Alpha. Yuk. I thought it had been phased out when rationing went.
____________________
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:23 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
I was there for almost 3 years, some say I never left


I think I was amongst the first to propose that theory. I believe you became stranded in an anomalous disjuncture between the objective reality of the universal wave-function and the actuality of wave-function collapse. And that you now dwell in what is commonly referred to as a "parallel universe."

Quite why you keep repeating yourself and are confusing Cambridgeshire and Oxfordshire remains something of a mystery, however.
____________________
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent."

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:07 - 18 Dec 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
Alpha-9 wrote:
I was there for almost 3 years, some say I never left


I think I was amongst the first to propose that theory. I believe you became stranded in an anomalous disjuncture between the objective reality of the universal wave-function and the actuality of wave-function collapse. And that you now dwell in what is commonly referred to as a "parallel universe."

Quite why you keep repeating yourself and are confusing Cambridgeshire and Oxfordshire remains something of a mystery, however.

We should just combine them together and call it Toffshire Thumbs Up

What the living fuck is powdered egg? I don't even. Sounds rank Sick (It's probably a powdered egg, i'm guessing, but how the fuck are you meant to eat it? snort it?)
____________________
Fzr-600 1999
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.3 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 131.57 Kb