 Acemastr World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:19 - 11 Jan 2014 Post subject: SOLD: 2006 CBR600RR5 |
 |
|
I'm selling my beloved CBR600RR5.
-25.3k miles
-FSH (all Honda up until 20k as they wouldn't change the oil)
-Oil changed every 4k miles without fail
-New chain and sprockets at 24k miles
-Have 2 seat cowls and the original pillion seat
-Original Honda screen and dark tint screen
-Beowulf exhaust and stock exhaust separate
-MOT & Tax to May 2014
-Michelin Power Pure tyres
-Shorty black adjustable levers
I've loved and cherished this bike for the 3 years I've owned it, the only reason I am selling is due to emigrating to America imminently.
It does need a new rear tyre but has been taken into consideration in the price.
Looking for £2400.
Located in PE29
MANY more pics available on https://acemastr.com/CBR600RR/Selling/
https://acemastr.com/CBR600RR/20130831_123558.jpg
https://acemastr.com/CBR600RR/Bike_Tall_Edit.jpg
https://acemastr.com/2011-09-03%2014.24.23.jpg ____________________ 2017 KTM 350 XC-F - 2014 Yamaha R6 - 2005 Yamaha YZ125
2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited |
|