 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:40 - 04 Feb 2014 Post subject: Xbox Slim, freezing issues |
 |
|
Every fortnight we have a game night on the Xbox, about 8 of us all play Fight Night (with our own game faces) and a wrestling game WWE 13.
I’ve added some music onto the box by ripping tunes from copied CDs onto the hard drive. Setting up playlists for the games and then we have intro music for the players.
Everything about a couple of months has been working fine but the other night after I had ripped some tunes onto the box, the started having a strop.
When playing the wrestling game we had a read error (game is installed and I use the disc), loading times we bad and when we eventually played one character was a silhouette of a dude, not my character. Strange.
Fight night seems dodgy now too, sometimes it doesn’t get past the loading screen. So all in all the Xbox is suffering from something fairly recently put onto It I guess.
Without having to format the damn thing, is there a way I can safely restore the box, whilst hanging onto all of the game data?? ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
 Shinigami World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
 GetawayDj Spanner Monkey

Joined: 19 Nov 2011 Karma :     
|
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:12 - 05 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I actually delete all of the music on the box and she works fine now.
Something to do with the music library and the playlists. It wasn’t happy with that.
Cheer  ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|