 dynamitelives Banned
Joined: 04 Mar 2014 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:52 - 10 Mar 2014 Post subject: traffic fines riding an electric bike on the street. |
 |
|
Is it true you can get a fine riding an electric bike on the street these days..
If I took the bus, I’d have to spend time waiting for it, and then I could be trapped in
a traffic jam. It could take me half an hour to make the same journey. My car just costs
me way too much money to run..
Going from Rosebery to the city isnt that far and I SOLD all my bikes and bought an
electric bicycle best thing i ever did.. havent been caught yet but a friend told me
that he got a fine from cops which annoys me somewhat..
I sold my old bike on www.bikesdaily.com.au - a great site to sell your bike and
its free, yep free. And then used the money to buy an awesome electric bike which are on
sale everywhere now, with shops sometimes clustered together. I reckon these electric
bikes are going to take over Sydney real soon it seems its the way of the future..
Dynamitelives |
|
 janner_10 World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Sep 2011 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 08:19 - 10 Mar 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I bought a bike from www.bikesdaily.com.au
Turned out it was stolen.
Avoid bikesdaily.com.au ____________________ Yamaha FZS600 (Now gone to heaven) > CBR600F4i (SOLD) > '99 YZF-R1 |
|
 Wonko The Sane World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
|