 Alex3460 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 06 May 2014 Karma :    
|
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:57 - 06 May 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Honestly? It's so marginal that I'd not bother.
I get that you want to be legal, but the thing is, "net power output" is a fantasy number to begin with. You could get it restricted, then get it dynod at 3 different places and be given 3 different results for the estimated power at the crank. Heck, they'll differ depending on the fuel, altitude and temperature.
Your call. ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
 adam277 Spanner Monkey
Joined: 29 Jul 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:50 - 06 May 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I wouldn't bother. I got a big 1150cc bike restricted as I assumed that the first thing they will ask if I got pulled over is if it is restricted. Haven't been stopped once.  ____________________ Bikes: Previous Bikes: Piaggio x8 125: 2012/2013, YBR 125: 2013/2013 BMW R1150GS 2013/2017, Honda CBR600RR 2017/2017, Honda CB500 2018/2018, Suzuiki Address 110cc 2019/2020, BMW R1200GS 2021-2023
Current Bike: Honda CBF 125: current |
|
 G30 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 29 May 2013 Karma :     
|
|