 UnknownStuntm... World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:00 - 10 Jul 2014 Post subject: The Armstrong Lie |
 |
|
Anyone watch it? I finally got through the last of it last night. I pretty much shouted at the liar all the way through the documentary. I never knew just how much of a complete cunt that man is.
Seriously, to say "I did this to show cancer survivors there is hope", then dope up and 'beat' everyone is one thing. But to then use all your ill-gotten gains to go after people who knew and were willing to share the truth, is a whole new level of low.
And you can tell he still does not believe he did anything wrong. Never mind the drugs, the constant lies - he refuses to believe that was a bad thing.
Cycling isn't ever going to be completely clean, and he is one of the reasons for it. Utter, complete bag of shit. Hope his other ball goes bad and he gets sick for a long, long time.  |
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
 BumpingUglys Trackday Trickster

Joined: 12 Oct 2010 Karma :     
|
|