 dydey90 World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:45 - 11 Aug 2014 Post subject: *SOLD* PlaySation 4 Console with extras |
 |
|
The console is used, but in extremely good condition. I bought it on release day, November 2013. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would, so it's going.
Extras:
-Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
-Battlefield 4
-Controller stand (just a moulded piece of plastic really)
-USB headset with microphone
Console and games are complete with original boxes, manuals and all cables.
The console currently has about half a dozen games installed on the main user profile, mostly PSN limited time freebies, but also including a full retail version of Thief and 3-4 months of PSN membership remaining. I'm happy to change the account details to a micky mouse email address and leave this on here, but as I don't believe the purchase of Thief is transferable I didn't think it worth including in the list of extras.
£300, open to offers.
Can collect from Leeds (or Nottingham, with notice), will have to get prices together if postage is required.
May deliver to Leeds, Nottingham, or anywhere en route if within a reasonable distance. ____________________ This post is probably not serious and shouldn't be taken literally.
Past: CBR125,ER6f NINJA 650, ZZR600 Current: VFR750 |
|