 BrownTrousers Trackday Trickster

Joined: 08 Sep 2013 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:54 - 16 Aug 2014 Post subject: which regional user group or more than one? |
 |
|
I Live in Cambridge, tend to ride in Cambs, Suffolk and Norfolk. Want to join a regional user group. List of users in 'Midlands' and 'south east' both include some people local to me.
Is there a definition of each zone?
Can I join more than one?
Thanks. ____________________ Bikers make great organ donors - add your name to the register
Ducati Multistrada 950 | Triumph Tiger 800 XR | Honda CBR500R | Yamaha YBR 125 Custom |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
 chickenstrip Super Spammer

Joined: 06 Dec 2013 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:39 - 16 Aug 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Still waiting on a reply to my application to join the Wales group though - been some months now, anybody about? I seem to spend more time riding in Wales than anywhere else, so it seemed like a good idea.
Oxfordshire seems to be in the twilight zone, so I joined the south west group, but could equally be in south-east, south, midlands...  |
|