 DRZ4Hunned World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Apr 2014 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:00 - 20 Aug 2014 Post subject: Laptop hard drive? |
 |
|
Hi, my boss gave me his old laptop (Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR392) however he's thrown away the hard drive so I was wondering if a generic laptop hard drive would fit so I can use it? I've measured the diagonal distance (like you would a TV) of the hard drive void and it measured roughly 4.5", however all the ones I've seen seem to be 2.5"?
He bought it in China so do they have different specs to UK laptops? I'm not tech savvy in the slightest so any help would be great. |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:49 - 20 Aug 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 DRZ4Hunned World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Apr 2014 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:23 - 21 Aug 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's great thanks  |
|