Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Gsxr Lumpy Idle?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Knacker
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:01 - 08 Sep 2014    Post subject: Gsxr Lumpy Idle? Reply with quote

Stopped at a Local bike Dealership/Workshop a few days ago and as I pulled up 1 of the sales staff came out and said something inaudible as I had my Helmet on.

Took my helmet off and said Eh? He reckons my bike sounds lumpy on idle and heard me coming.

I thought it sounds fine but this is my First FI bike and just wondered what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YteAnOVt510
____________________
Current: Gsxr 600 Srad - GS125 - DT125
Previous: K1 GSXR 1000
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Conzar
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:49 - 08 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fine to me
____________________
Current ride: ZX6R 636 ------- Previous:KTM EXC 450 Supermoto --- ZX6R B1H --Hornet 600--CBR 600--SV650
11:05:35 Rob Fzs: i just wanna own an rd350 valve before they send us to war with durkadurkastan
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:10 - 08 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a Ray Ban Shop in the States looking for Glasses, I was talking to the sales staff and said i already had a pair but was thinking about another pair as I pull out the old pair the sales girl said "wow I haven't seen those in years!"

Sales people will always try to put down you current *insert what they are selling* to make you buy a new one.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Knacker
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:47 - 08 Sep 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they where just trying to get me to book it in or flog me a new bike.

I did start my Srad up and it does seem a bit smoother but not a lot hence why I thought I'd ask.
____________________
Current: Gsxr 600 Srad - GS125 - DT125
Previous: K1 GSXR 1000
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 28 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.94 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 39.34 Kb