 jonboy Trackday Trickster

Joined: 02 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:59 - 20 Jan 2005 Post subject: Traffic cops - on the cat and fiddle |
 |
|
Anyone see this show? Was about traffic cops filming a day policing the cat andfiddle road near buxton on BBC2 I think. Had some comedy moments by the sound of it - truck driver found wearing tights and g string in his cab, lotus driver losing it round a corner and almost hitting a copper (not exactly comedy but worth watching) and a bit of controversy - biker getting done for overtaking on double whites but with good visibilty while above lotus driver gets let off.
I'm desperately trying to get hold of a copy of it as I missed it, but no joy so far - is apparently up here:
https://www.uknova.com/login.php?returnto=%2Fbrowse.php
but won't let me login
Anyone got any dowload links/seen the proggy/know how to login to that site?
(i've got a special interest cos i was done on there with the cameraman in the car, not sure if I was on the show but hoping not as the cameraman took close up clips of my new rear tye with big sod off chicken strips on it!
Being discussed on a few other boards:
https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3473
https://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.messageboard.forum.thread&threadID=20287#first |
|
 wildcat Spanner Monkey

Joined: 17 Dec 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:38 - 20 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 jonboy Trackday Trickster

Joined: 02 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:48 - 20 Jan 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ah, was a bit late with that one wasn't I? Don't answer that..  |
|