Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Food thief

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:30 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Food thief Reply with quote

Twice in the last few months I have had my breakfast nicked from the fridge in the departmental staff room First time it was samosas and stuffed chillis and today my Jamaican spiced vegetable pastie. Both times they were left over night but gone in the morning. What should I do?
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Quornholio This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:33 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mk1JewSF wrote:
Make something with some of those lethal as fuck chili's you grow. Make a note of who calls in sick.

Bingo.


This.

or, your regular breakfast with some hot sauce drops Thumbs Up
____________________
Yamaha MT-09

ಠ_ಠ
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:34 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be very wrong to make something nice and tasty that also contains Ex-Lax or heroin or both and leave that in the fridge Wink
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andy_uk
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:35 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mk1JewSF wrote:
Make something with some of those lethal as fuck chili's you grow. Make a note of who calls in sick.

Bingo.

Also this ^^
Or... your normal breakfast with some special "hand made" sauce on it?

Then a note a day later hinting as to the content of said sauce...then see who goes off sick the following day Wink
____________________
Aprilia Classic 125, GS500E, ER5-A1, ER5-C4, ER6 & an XJ6 project frame...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was having food pinched at work ( orange juice and leftovers in tuppawear) I carried on as normal but pissed in the OJ and put laxatives in the food. ( I kept the food I was eating in my bag)
After a week the food stopped being pinched but the OJ kept going. Another week down the line I left a note in the fridge saying....

"To whom it may concern, I hope you enjoyed the orange juice you have been pinching. For the last 2 weeks it has been 50% OJ and 50% my first piss of the day. I also wiped my unwashed cock around the neck of the bottle. Have a nice day!"

It was never touched again.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your own mini fridge.

Cunts on my floor keep stealing my milk.

I'm happy to drink black coffee when it suits me, but not because some wanker has nicked my milk. I actually hate it that I have to label the fucking thing.

When I moaned about it to the other bird in my office she said that yeah, she used to put her milk in there and when she went in the general office and mentioned it, several people just laughed self-consciously as if to say "So?" - she couldn't pin it on one specific person.

I've taken to putting it downstairs in the fridge on the executive floor. Strange how nobody there steals it...

Best bet: don't leave food stuff there overnight.
Only take what you want for that day.
Annoying, I know.

There is no solution to workplace thieves.
Those that do it, just don't care.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ripzay
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaners emptying the fridge nightly so stuff that doesn't have use by dates on it doesn't go funky? Jus' sayin'

Next breakfast: poop pie.
____________________
Current: 2005 KTM SuperDuke 990
Previous: 1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
Previous: 1994 Suzuki GSX-R 400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect one of the caretakers, he looks like a pie muncher. I may inject a pastie with chilli extract through the wrapper so it looks virgin.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Fisty's solution would work Laughing

I just always wonder how the hell they steal it.

Do they stand in the kitchen stuffing it in their face in case you walk in and catch them?

And then if you did, and you said "Are you eating my samosa,you cunt?" would they barefaced go "NWOH! Owf cowrse no' ..."

Or do they stash it somewhere in their clothing and squelch back to their desk with their booty?
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said caretaker, locking up after the cleaners have left. Liz our cleaner confirmed it was still there last night when she left.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:43 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
pissed in the OJ


*scrubs mental vision of Fisty standing beside the open fridge door and pissing into the carton*


One assumes you took it to the privacy of your office to "refill" it.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dydey90
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:45 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be worth baking a turd into a sausage roll? Thinking
____________________
This post is probably not serious and shouldn't be taken literally.
Past: CBR125,ER6f NINJA 650, ZZR600 Current: VFR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:48 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Fisty wrote:
pissed in the OJ


*scrubs mental vision of Fisty standing beside the open fridge door and pissing into the carton*


One assumes you took it to the privacy of your office to "refill" it.


Nope, did it in the crew room. Saved my first piss of the day for it so it was super concentrated all night piss. As I bought the OJ on the way in to work, once I got in I would swig half the liter bottle then top it up first thing.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:51 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had incidents of milk theft. First time it happened to me, I knew it was a couple of the blokes in the house as when confronted they told me not to get shirty, it was only a bit of milk...

I duly went out, bought white vinegar and powdered milk and made up a concoction and left it as bait...

The second time it happened (another place another time), it was soya milk in a soya carton - I thought no-one would be interested...sheesh, how wrong could one be. So I used to add either green or blue food colouring to it. Job done. Thumbs Up

As for stolen food. I put a note in my cupboard which read "I cannot afford to feed you too, so please close my cupboard and seek food elsewhere". It went down like a lead balloon (it was my landlady's fella who was stealing my stuff - she booted me out and moved him in Rolling Eyes )
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss


Last edited by Clanger on 22:52 - 17 Oct 2014; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep an emergency fiver on credit in the dinner hall for a sandwich if I have no food. They use a biometric system that recognises our fingerprints so that transactions are cash free. Unfortunately I wanted my food at 11 but had to hang on until lunch time when the sarnies come out for the 12.30 serving. At 12.10 I was hungry and asked my friend Ann if it was too early to give a dinner lady the finger.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydey90 wrote:
Would it be worth baking a turd into a sausage roll? Thinking


Yeah Thinking but technically quite difficult.

I suppose you could get one of them filo pastry things that are laid flat between sheets of plastic, unroll it, lay a cable of choco-nut link, and then roll it back up with the plastic backing... then you could just roll it off the plastic into the baking tray.

But what if ... how would you ... you'd have to ...
I'm thinking about this too much, aren't I.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:15 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripzay wrote:
Cleaners emptying the fridge nightly ...
This would be my first thought.
At my work I was storing tea bags in an old coffee tin. I liked the juxtaposition of tea and coffee. Anyhow, can had an old use by date, got thrown.

Ariel Badger wrote:
As I said caretaker, locking up after the cleaners have left. Liz our cleaner confirmed it was still there last night when she left.
Of course she did.
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I have known her for years and trust her 100%.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-Matt-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:38 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
It would be very wrong to make something nice and tasty that also contains Ex-Lax
Thumbs Up

Find the culprit and get some amusement, almost worth losing your breakfast for Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Matt- wrote:
pepperami wrote:
It would be very wrong to make something nice and tasty that also contains Ex-Lax
Thumbs Up

Find the culprit and get some amusement, almost worth losing your breakfast for Razz


I know of a scrote this happened to , it was worth every penny of the cost of the Ex-Lax Thumbs Up
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
I had incidents of milk theft. First time it happened to me, I knew it was a couple of the blokes in the house as when confronted they told me not to get shirty, it was only a bit of milk...)



I had similar to this ^ when I lived in digs.
It`s really annoying when you are looking forward to your Coco-Pops and the milks gone Evil or Very Mad .
It`s MY FUCKING MILK! get yer own Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Smile
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Boris the spider
Nearly there...



Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhh.

That old problem.

I had that with the station Inspector a few years ago. Fucker just helped himself to whatever food was in the kitchen.

Sergeant instructed me to make some lovely choc chip muffins.

2 packets of Senekot or whatever it's called.

1 bit before bedtime to make a " Loose bowel "

24 bits in a packet.... Have it.

48 bits....

Into 4 muffins, nice sprinkles on top. mmmmmmm

Fucker had 2 muffins. Went home and was ill for 2 days.

Lost a bit weight as well.

Food theft soon stopped...
____________________
Yes I'm a pig....And yes... The working public do pay my wages. Tho I contribute to your benefits you lazy c##t. You do not pay my wages. So go fcuk yourself.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:53 - 17 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Cooking a poo!.



Shocked
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Musketeer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 18 Oct 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crush some Senna tablets and conceal it in your meal.. That will teach the thief a lesson Twisted Evil

EDIT: I rust read above posts and see somebody had the same idea Thumbs Up
____________________
Current Bike: Yamaha XSR900 Previous bikes: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja, Aprilia RS125 2-stroke
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 348 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.30 Sec - Server Load: 1.23 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 135.04 Kb