 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:40 - 03 Nov 2014 Post subject: Cornish thread |
 |
|
I don't have the head space for it just now but if Cornish is to be believed, the details are not for public discussion.
I have strongly suggested Cornish practices what he/she preaches and also stops discussing active court cases on a public forum, via a electronic PM system addrssed to a pseudonym or in a chat room and instead uses proper channels for such requests.
This will serve to protect all parties involved on the basis that an internet file emailed from a random member of the public is highly unlikely to be admissable.
In any case, it's bigger than me. The thread has not been deleted, it has been moved until Korn decides what is to be done with it.
I have told Cornish she should contact the site admin as a first off.
I'd strongly suggest everyone, including Cornish, drops it. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:43 - 03 Nov 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Pie-Roe World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:44 - 03 Nov 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
 ____________________ Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX |
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|