Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


what would you have done?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Raksha
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: what would you have done? Reply with quote

so i finish work and pop in to asda after work to get a a mcd's and mag and bits while i rest my legs as am cycling at the moment."the bikes fucked some little shit taken it for a joy ride"
so am in asda and there is a McDonald and all the school kids come rolling in as they finish at 2 near us.

so I go round asda first to avoid the mass que of little shits
after 20mins i go to McDonald order a milkshake and a burger and sit down and start reading my mag.
the this school lad starts on a lass in the place and am like ignore it staff come out and more kids step up and its starting to look messy then next i thing i here is a adult shout "he's got a knife" >.< so security refuse to get involved at asda cos there kids.
McDonald staff wont split them up ever....so at this point am more concerned about the lass who might be getting stabbed.

so i get barge throw and grab this lad by the scruff and throw him to the floor as hard as i fucking can. the kids out cold

I got the other kids to fuck off after i throw one at security and told him to throw IT out got the other kids to move out the way.

the lass is covered in red pen marks the little shit had pined her to the floor and written "slut" over her face as many times as he could be for i stepped in.
there's cctv footage of all this and i had to wait for the police the lass was sat over by me with security and the staff...
after the police have come i have had a warning for assaulting a minor....... wasent impressed

what would you have done would you have stepped in or leffed it.?
am not happy about the warning but am happy know that girl is safe and alive.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Doovy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:43 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get her number at least then?
____________________
Yamaha RXS 100 > Honda CD 250 > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda CBR 600RR > Yamaha RXS 100 > Kawasaki ZX6R J2 > Yamaha FZ1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

wr6133
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Dec 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have known the difference between a small plastic Biro and a knife.

Probably would have done fuck all anyway though, he may have had a good reason to stab her that was none of my business.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bamt
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Dec 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:50 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

By a warning do you mean an official caution (i.e. now you have a record), or an informal "that could have been assault" warning that isn't written down anywhere?

Ultimately, you were there, and know what appeared to be happening. Could you have lived with yourself if she had been seriously injured and you'd done nothing?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CBFcarl
Nearly there...



Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:56 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a BodyGuard by any chance? If so, I claim my five ponds.
____________________
thx1138 wrote: Well if you had a car, I'd bet it would smell like urine had had drunken sex with vomit and made a poo baby.
Polarbear wrote: They are all old now. Probably had more abuse that a Rotherham schoolgirl.
Hellkat wrote: I want to know if Nigella smells of garlic, or just minge.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CBFcarl
Nearly there...



Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:57 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you had a Keeway? Uncanny.
____________________
thx1138 wrote: Well if you had a car, I'd bet it would smell like urine had had drunken sex with vomit and made a poo baby.
Polarbear wrote: They are all old now. Probably had more abuse that a Rotherham schoolgirl.
Hellkat wrote: I want to know if Nigella smells of garlic, or just minge.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Matt B
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 May 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:58 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Re: what would you have done? Reply with quote

Raksha wrote:
have had a warning for assaulting a minor....... wasent impressed


This is the problem, it's just not worth getting involved.

Phone the plod, pick up burger and shake, walk away.
____________________
stinkwheel: He had an animated .gif of a cat performing fellatio. It's not socially acceptable. It can have real life adverse effects on other people.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Raksha
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:
And you had a Keeway? Uncanny.


no i never had a keeway best mate dose.

and no am not a bodyguard used to work on the doors

it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

wr6133
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Dec 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:09 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for you OP here is a special recognition guide. Print it out and put it in your wallet, then next time you face this situation pull it out and identify the assailants chosen weapon before jumping in.

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/wr6133/haha_zpsb74ad52b.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raksha wrote:
it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.


Well done you for stepping up when others wouldn't.

I would be making an official complaint to the chief constable of your local force for the heavy handed oppressive behaviour of their officers and asking just what they would like you to do when a young girl is being assaulted at whats believed to be knife point?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

DieselASFC
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Apr 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:13 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Just for you OP here is a special recognition guide. Print it out and put it in your wallet, then next time you face this situation pull it out and identify the assailants chosen weapon before jumping in.

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/wr6133/haha_zpsb74ad52b.jpg


And the couple of seconds it takes you could mean the difference between life and death. I say well done. The plod should have been saying the same.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

James83
Crazy Courier



Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:29 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Re: what would you have done? Reply with quote

Congratulations. You behaved like a real man should, precious few would. Some people will mock you. Those in authority will punish those. They are all cunts. Unfortunately this is part of the price (Along with the risk) that you took when you stepped in.
____________________
Jonathan A wrote: tart.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Re: what would you have done? Reply with quote

Raksha wrote:
So I finish work and pop in to Asda after work to get a a mcd's and mag and bits while I rest my legs as I am cycling at the moment."the bikes fucked some little shit taken it for a joy ride" << Who is saying that, or are you providing info? If the latter, then no need for ""
So I am in Asda and there is a McDonald and all the school kids come rolling in as they finish at 2 near us.

So I go round Asda first to avoid the mass queue of little shits, after 20mins I go to McDonald order a milkshake and a burger and sit down and start reading my mag.
The this school lad starts on a lass in the place and I am like "ignore it". Staff come out and more kids step up and it's starting to look messy, then the next thing I hear is an adult shout "he's got a knife!" >.< So security refuse to get involved at Asda 'cos there kids.
McDonald's staff wont split them up ever... So at this point I am more concerned about the lass who might be getting stabbed.

So I barge through and grab this lad by the scruff and throw him to the floor as hard as I fucking can. The kid's out cold

I got the other kids to fuck off after I throw one at security and told him to throw IT out. I got the other kids to move out the way.

The lass is covered in red pen marks because the little shit had pinned her to the floor and written "slut" over her face as many times as he could before I stepped in.
There's cctv footage of all this and I had to wait for the police. The lass was sat over by me with security and the staff...
After the police arrived, I have had a warning for assaulting a minor....... Wasn't impressed.

What would you have done? Would you have stepped in or left it.?
I am not happy about the warning but I am happy to know that girl is safe and alive.


WOW.
Just WOW.
So many errors...


Anyone else like to pick up on my errors?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:06 - 09 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play to you I'd say!
You could have saved something very nasty from happening if a knife had been involved. I'd be prepared to risk a caution for what you did.

I'd be happy with any charge going if I was protecting my property from a theft, damage or arson. I've worked fucking hard and made myself ill at work to get my place looking tidy and clean and the stuff in it I wanted. I'm happy to do the time to protect it from being burned to the ground or have irreplaceable things stolen.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:05 - 10 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good man. Thumbs Up

Raksha wrote:
it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.

I wouldn't assume that. Interactions with the police short of a formal caution can be recorded. These can show up on an enhanced DBS check if you ever end up working with children, particularly as your incident involved a minor. I stress "can", it's not likely.

It doesn't sound like you were given a caution, but presumably you did admit to the 'offence'. At any point did the copper say "as an alternative to prosecution"? Did you sign anything?

You're probably OK, but targets gotta be hit.

Presumably you now know why no good can come of talking to the police?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 10 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you did a good thing. You honestly believed at that time someone was in danger and you took appropriate action. Imagine everyone just standing there doing nothing and then this girl actually getting stabbed?

I saw a bit of a fracas outside of a Tesco last week, local chavs arguing over some fat slag who'd been cheating on one with the other, for a brief second I considered doing something, then realised that they were both grown adults and that sort of thing is not my fight to get involved in.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Raksha
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 10 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Good man. Thumbs Up

Raksha wrote:
it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.

I wouldn't assume that. Interactions with the police short of a formal caution can be recorded. These can show up on an enhanced DBS check if you ever end up working with children, particularly as your incident involved a minor. I stress "can", it's not likely.

It doesn't sound like you were given a caution, but presumably you did admit to the 'offence'. At any point did the copper say "as an alternative to prosecution"? Did you sign anything?

You're probably OK, but targets gotta be hit.

Presumably you now know why no good can come of talking to the police?


cos it can come back and bite you in the arse latter.

was talking to me about it and they did not mention anything to me about the offence or alternative to prosecution or asked me to sing any thing.. come to think about it she only tock my name nothing else.....

pc was talking to the girl so with a bit of luck fuck all will happen.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodgydog
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Raksha wrote:
it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.


Well done you for stepping up when others wouldn't.

I would be making an official complaint to the chief constable of your local force for the heavy handed oppressive behaviour of their officers and asking just what they would like you to do when a young girl is being assaulted at whats believed to be knife point?


Agreed, although flattening the cunt and walking away would have been more of a result. Plod are so utterly incompetent they would be very unlikely to trace you.
____________________
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not exactly what I meant
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodgydog
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:19 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Just for you OP here is a special recognition guide. Print it out and put it in your wallet, then next time you face this situation pull it out and identify the assailants chosen weapon before jumping in.


Biro also can cause stabby stabby bleedy bleedy death. As can screwdriver, and many other pointy pointy sharpy sharpy things. But well done to OP for fronting up the little cunt.
____________________
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not exactly what I meant
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 May 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:39 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodgydog wrote:
wr6133 wrote:
Just for you OP here is a special recognition guide. Print it out and put it in your wallet, then next time you face this situation pull it out and identify the assailants chosen weapon before jumping in.


Biro also can cause stabby stabby bleedy bleedy death.


Joe Pesci proved that one. Hurt
____________________
The above post is most likely nonsensical.

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:08 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raksha wrote:
was talking to me about it and they did not mention anything to me about the offence or alternative to prosecution or asked me to sing any thing.. come to think about it she only tock my name nothing else.....

Ah, good stuff, glad to hear it. That'll be the last time you speak to them voluntarily though, right?
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andyscooter
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:56 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:


Biro also can cause stabby stabby bleedy bleedy death.


Joe Pesci proved that one. Hurt[/quote]

and the joker
____________________
gilera runner vxr200 (chavped)
if its spelt wrong its my fat fingers and daft auto correct on my tablet
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Raksha
Nova Slayer



Joined: 01 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:22 - 11 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Ah, good stuff, glad to hear it. That'll be the last time you speak to them voluntarily though, right?


yeah i choose to stick round i hadent finished my burger....

i avoid them rogerborg as best i cant cant be to carfull when you got god know what on you
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BigShow
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 May 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:26 - 12 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intervening was the right thing to do. I guess instead of laying hands on the little scrote you probably could have just got all up in his face all loud and threatening and told him to fuck off. Most kids would have backed down at that point I reckon. But in the heat of the moment I know things happen impulsively.

As for the plod, It seems these days they are more concerned with preventing peoples fragile wickle feelings from being hurt then preventing people being actually physically hurt.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pete.
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:53 - 12 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Good man. Thumbs Up

Raksha wrote:
it was a sit down and talking to rather then some thing on my record.

I wouldn't assume that. Interactions with the police short of a formal caution can be recorded. These can show up on an enhanced DBS check if you ever end up working with children, particularly as your incident involved a minor. I stress "can", it's not likely.

It doesn't sound like you were given a caution, but presumably you did admit to the 'offence'. At any point did the copper say "as an alternative to prosecution"? Did you sign anything?

You're probably OK, but targets gotta be hit.

Presumably you now know why no good can come of talking to the police?


I had a recorded interview under caution recently and the cop told me it absolutely wouldn't show up under any search. I specifically asked about it.

Oh, Good man OP Thumbs Up
____________________
a.k.a 'Geri'

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.34 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 137.75 Kb