Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Theme Hospital now a free download

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

RedPanda
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 07 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:47 - 26 Jan 2015    Post subject: Theme Hospital now a free download Reply with quote

Any other 90s kids used to play this? EA have now released it for free although you have to download 'Origin' software first.

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/theme-hospital-origin/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

I'm up to level 4. I don't think I ever got far without cheating, instead I'd have epidemics ravage my hospitals after a while. It is still fairly difficult, no one is ever happy!
____________________
CBF125 (2013) -> CBR600F (2001) -> 'Ninja' 300 (2014)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:10 - 26 Jan 2015    Post subject: Re: Theme Hospital now a free download Reply with quote

RedPanda wrote:
EA

Yellow alert, scan for hostiles.

RedPanda wrote:
you have to download 'Origin' software first.

I'd rather lance Susan Boyle's boil and lick out the contents.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

KLR600
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:58 - 27 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play it all the time but could never get past level 3 or 4 and didn't know you could cheat at games when I was that young Laughing I used to get quite frustrated when someone would steal a door and then no one would go in or out of the room. It'd usually lead to me losing the level!
____________________
Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:46 - 27 Jan 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could never get past the first level, so just used to dick around. Maybe I was just thick.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ninja_butler
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Oct 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:20 - 14 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealing doors? Did that happen in Theme Hospital? I only played it on normal difficulty but I nearly completed it without cheating. I'd probably have finished it but I stopped playing at some time. Does it run on Windows 7? I wouldn't mind playing it again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:59 - 14 Feb 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

It runs on Windows 7.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.46 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 48.25 Kb