Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


For sale - kawasaki ninja zx6r 636 C1H 2005

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

steven_191
Nearly there...



Joined: 31 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:38 - 30 Apr 2015    Post subject: For sale - kawasaki ninja zx6r 636 C1H 2005 Reply with quote

It's on eBay but feel free to get in touch if you want to view it or make an offer. I put it up for £3500 but that's negotiotable.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX6R-636-C1H-2005-/141654070170?

If this link doesn't work search eBay for 141654070170


https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/steven_191/ninja/IMG_20150423_170418_zpsmu8hagqq.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/steven_191/ninja/IMG_20150423_170006_zps8prjcloq.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/steven_191/ninja/IMG_20150423_170231_zpsfa9qd1q3.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/steven_191/ninja/IMG_20150423_170337_zpsu8gz0jho.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/steven_191/ninja/IMG_20150423_170701_zps7dyrlu34.jpg

I've owned the bike for about a year as I wanted to have some fun on a sports bike. I'm now getting a fazer 1000 to be a bit more of an all rounder and my girlfriend will sit on that (but not on the ninja) . The previous owner commuted and racked up a lot of the miles but I haven't done too many miles on it.
The rear tire was new last year. Both tires have lots of tread and look barely used
It has plenty of service history more often than was required which is always good.
Chain and sprockets are fine and always oiled.
Brake discs look nearly new so they may have been replaced close to when I bought it last year. Pads have plenty left too. Brake works very well too.
Two brothers twin exhaust which looks and sounds amazing.
Pillion seat panel (as pictured) but I also have the Pillion seat which is included.
It has an alarm fitted either a datatool or meta. Can't remember which.

While I have owned it I've only ridden it for fun on nice days. Always kept in the garage out of the weather. Never ridden it in bad conditions as I got it for fun. Not to get wet.
I also replaced a some of the bolts with stainless ones that all match and make it look a lot neater.

After getting it out after winter I put in new plugs, oil and filter and a new battery. I have also striped and cleaned the injectors as there was a bit of an uneven idle. I was told by the tuners that it's always clogged injectors and it did smooth it out a lot.

The only down sides are a small chip in the paint on the tank as pictured and the swing arm has been touched up (with the wrong paint) which is more glossy than the normal colour. The pictures were taken in bright light so look much worse that normal due to the reflection.
There is also one crash bung missing which the previous owner was surprised about so sounds like it was loose and lost.

There is also a carbon rear hugger included in the sale. This is currently in a mid state of repair (few little nicks to be smoothed but otherwise primered and ready for paint) .
I will try to get this completely ready for paint before the sale.

The MOT is due the end of next month but I have no doubts it will pass without any issues. If it hasn't sold by then it will have a fresh MOT.

Please get in touch with any questions

Cash on collection only
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 166 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.8 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.27 Kb