Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


In need of new shocks, any recommendations?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

SpannerMonkey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:50 - 13 May 2015    Post subject: In need of new shocks, any recommendations? Reply with quote

My little Tomos needs some new rear shocks after discovering I've lost the pair I was using in the last house-move.

10mm Eyelets, normally 280mm length.

Can anyone recommend some good shocks? I'm not really after a budget pair, just something £150 or below

I've seen a lot of adjustable 'Heavy Duty' shocks for around the 50 quid mark which was what I was already using, but in all fairness, I was wondering if there was something slightly better as they still felt too 'springy' no matter how much preload I put on them.
____________________
My bike? A YX140 powered one-off Monkey Bike, something a little different!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Iain.
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 04 Dec 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:22 - 13 May 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ypvspares.com/IMCA_Adjustable_Shocks_Black___Chrome_280mm/p1208263_5680841.aspx Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 147 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.95 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.64 Kb