Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Malaguti f15 firefox LC starting problem help!!!! plz

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

j.b2908
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 04 Jul 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:58 - 04 Jul 2015    Post subject: Malaguti f15 firefox LC starting problem help!!!! plz Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and after searching through google non stop without any luck I thought my best bet would be to sign upto a bike specific forum hopefully then I can get my moped sorted once and for all.

I purchased a malaguti Firefox LC 2 month ago road it for a while and then decided to change the cylinder and piston with a brand new one as the bike had done 7444miles and had not been changed, upon trying to remove the cylinder I noticed that the exhaust outlet was all rusty so I tried to remove the exhaust nuts and these snapped, nothing but problems with it.

I replaced the cylinder and piston today and now for some reason the bike started then when revved the bike cut out and now will not start for some reason, the bike was running good before I had to replace the cylinder and piston and now stuck as what to do next I also use the bike for work. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

j.b2908
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 04 Jul 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:16 - 05 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorted it finally
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Acerman This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

j.b2908
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 04 Jul 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:23 - 05 Jul 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, changed spark plug pal still at bit iffy but when it warms up its ok, I'm trying to revert it all back to original
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 88 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.61 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 39.42 Kb