 Vincent Banned

Joined: 16 Oct 2006 Karma :    
|
|
 MCN Super Spammer

Joined: 22 Jul 2015 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:27 - 04 Aug 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've used a spray can of stuff years ago.
I was impressed at how good it was at dissolving the gasket.
It should be good unless it went the same way as Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner and Nitromors.
Way to many folk bleating about burns so they took the balls out of the compound.  |
|
 Ed Case World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Mar 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:07 - 04 Aug 2015 Post subject: |
 |
|
| MCN wrote: | I've used a spray can of stuff years ago.
I was impressed at how good it was at dissolving the gasket.
It should be good unless it went the same way as Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner and Nitromors.
Way to many folk bleating about burns so they took the balls out of the compound.  |
The same applies to creosote, the new stuff smells like it but it's shite. I now use old engine oil, it might no be 'green' but at least it works. |
|