Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Tascam US800 driver issue / Windows 10

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

tracks
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 01 Nov 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:51 - 24 Nov 2015    Post subject: Tascam US800 driver issue / Windows 10 Reply with quote

I have a US800 audio interface into and out of my PC. It ran great on W7 but since I upgraded to W10, the driver keeps crashing; ofetn with a BSOD other times just a horrible noise that crashes whatever application I'm using (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Cubase). Now I have got used to W10 I don't really want to roll back to W7.

I've looked for an updated driver for W10 on the Tascam website but they stopped supporting at W7.

I have uninstalled the driver and re-installed using the compatibility function in W10 but it still crashes.

Any ideas on what to do next or should I just fuck it off?

Thanks...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:16 - 24 Nov 2015    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the reason I will not upgrade to 10
things like my M Audio 1010 are getting a bit old so no support
for now I'll stick with w7
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 310 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.54 Kb