Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What should I do?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Fire_Eyes
Crazy Courier



Joined: 07 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 11 Feb 2005    Post subject: What should I do? Reply with quote

Well guys my lovely mom opened the subject of getting me a gixxer 600.. she knows how much the bike means to me. Anyway, heres the question! Do I get the 2005 model at september or do I wait to see what the 2006 model has to bring and get it at around january or whenever it comes out? The thing that is bothering me is if I get the 2006 model I'll only ride it for 4months and then it'd be summer time and I travel for 3months!
____________________
Kawasaki ZZR 400 | K5 GSX-R 600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jaffa
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:22 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get it on 1 March, how can you even consider waiting until September never mind January.
____________________
jaffa - all juice and no pips
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:14 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get one now! Twisted Evil

(Or wait for '05 one... Is it out yet?)

If you buy the "older" 04 one, you can save £££, as they will become cheap cheap when the 05 comes out. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fire_Eyes
Crazy Courier



Joined: 07 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:36 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claud 14.7 to 1 wrote:
Get one now! Twisted Evil

(Or wait for '05 one... Is it out yet?)

If you buy the "older" 04 one, you can save £££, as they will become cheap cheap when the 05 comes out. Thumbs Up


Laughing The 2005 model has been out in sometime. I am currently in the middle east and prices don't get effected alot when a new model come out, actually suzuki's are more expensive here than other places. I don't know I think I'll go for the 2005 model so i can enjoy it for a long time before the summer Cool .
____________________
Kawasaki ZZR 400 | K5 GSX-R 600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kasandrich
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 20 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:23 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one time to buy a motorbike and its NOW! Twisted Evil
____________________
Richard

CBR1000FM
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:02 - 12 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the 2001+ model. You will get a bike that's already been run in and one that you'll be less worried about riding, rather than keeping it shiny.

(But then I appreciate not everyone works in quite the same way as me Smile ).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 236 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.38 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.62 Kb