Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Busby's in Paisley

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:32 - 27 Jan 2016    Post subject: Busby's in Paisley Reply with quote

Any of you guys know if Busby's in Paisley is still in business, I need an MOT done and its the nearest place listed on google.

Cheers Thumbs Up
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Taught2BCauti...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:21 - 28 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have a look next time I'm in the area.
____________________
Honda Varadero XL125(V8)
www.TheFutureIsHere.eu
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:39 - 28 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you own a telephone?
____________________
I'm Sam; Northern, Ginger, Lover
Did have: '95 ZZR600 '83 CG125 '97 ZZR1100 '15 Hypermotard 821 SP Do Have: '10 ZX10R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:36 - 28 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^ AHHHH the Banter^^^^^^^
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

iooi
Super Spammer



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 28 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinkz wrote:
^^^^ AHHHH the Banter^^^^^^^


0141 848 5775

Stop being so lazy..... Rolling Eyes
____________________
Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 29 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not lazy😁Different no. Listed on Internet, thanks for the new number👌
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

iooi
Super Spammer



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:26 - 29 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinkz wrote:
Not lazy😁Different no. Listed on Internet, thanks for the new number👌


Er, that number was lifted from the internet Laughing
____________________
Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:11 - 29 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ yes and its not Busby's^^^ Rolling Eyes
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

iooi
Super Spammer



Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:07 - 29 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinkz wrote:
^^^ yes and its not Busby's^^^ Rolling Eyes


Busby’s Bike Centre
2 East Lane Paisley Renfrewshire PA1 1QA
Telephone: 0141 889 7855

You have weak google Laughing And will believe anything Karma
____________________
Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am......
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:56 - 30 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
Tinkz wrote:
^^^ yes and its not Busby's^^^ Rolling Eyes


Busby’s Bike Centre
2 East Lane Paisley Renfrewshire PA1 1QA
Telephone: 0141 889 7855

You have weak google Laughing And will believe anything Karma



Yes that's the same as I got too!

Number isn't connected and when I drove past it at night the signs are down, hence the question in the OP.

so thanks for the google search but does anyone actually know if he has closed for good or moved?
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr



Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 30 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE change the title of this post!
I keep imagining Guards outside Buckingham palace wandering around in hats made out of my Dad's lurid 1970's ties!
____________________
My Webby'Tef's-tQ, loads of stuff about my bikes, my Land-Rovers, and the stuff I do with them!
Current Bikes:'Honda VF1000F' ;'CB750F2N' ;'CB125TD ( 6 3 of em!)'; 'Montesa Cota 248'. Learner FAQ's:= 'U want to Ride a Motorbike! Where Do U start?'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 31 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon-Mike wrote:
PLEASE change the title of this post!
I keep imagining Guards outside Buckingham palace wandering around in hats made out of my Dad's lurid 1970's ties!


Do you recognise any of them Mr. Green


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAchDTRf2Iz8b2jZ-27Eln6xaW2DtG_lF-7tEYmgKLH8bejcAafw
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Taught2BCauti...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:05 - 31 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if they had closed - try

Ride & Fit
90A Murray St,
PA3 1QT
0141 887 3140

or

C&D Grant
1C Sandyford Rd
PA3 4HP
0141 887 7070
____________________
Honda Varadero XL125(V8)
www.TheFutureIsHere.eu
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

robertw95
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:49 - 31 Jan 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure bill has retired, try ride n fit always been great for me when I've needed them
____________________
07 Dt125r, sv650s k8, zx6rr 04
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 01 Feb 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taught2BCautious wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they had closed - try

Ride & Fit
90A Murray St,
PA3 1QT
0141 887 3140

or

C&D Grant
1C Sandyford Rd
PA3 4HP
0141 887 7070



Cheers, will do.
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tinkz
Nova Slayer



Joined: 22 Oct 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 01 Feb 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

robertw95 wrote:
I'm pretty sure bill has retired, try ride n fit always been great for me when I've needed them


That's a pity, no one wanting to take up his mantle.

Thanks for the other contact.
____________________
I can resist everything.........except temptation!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 247 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 1.27 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 90.56 Kb