Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Vincent banned

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Forum Feedback & Help by G (20 Mar 2016 - 12:28)
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Guest






PostPosted: 01:10 - 06 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:
"flounce"

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/53/54/11/535411232bcd6b060f6663f48974c7e0.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/257nhp4.jpg

Pass the popcorn Thumbs Up
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 May 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:21 - 06 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in troll threads for certain, I refuse to believe in POTC though.
Those films were truly shit.
____________________
The above post is most likely nonsensical.

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 06 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commuter_Tim wrote:
I believe in troll threads for certain, I refuse to believe in POTC though.
Those films were truly shit.

Get some rum down you, write off Orlando Bloom as the Jar Jar, and they're all right.

If you find favourable winds, loot ye a copy of Tim Power's On Stranger Tides which kicked it all off (Monkey Island, theme park ride, then films). Fetid swamps and blood rituals and the old things that lurk in dark place, Errol Flynn it ain't.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 May 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:13 - 07 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Commuter_Tim wrote:
I believe in troll threads for certain, I refuse to believe in POTC though.
Those films were truly shit.

Get some rum down you, write off Orlando Bloom as the Jar Jar, and they're all right.

If you find favourable winds, loot ye a copy of Tim Power's On Stranger Tides which kicked it all off (Monkey Island, theme park ride, then films). Fetid swamps and blood rituals and the old things that lurk in dark place, Errol Flynn it ain't.


I used to love Monkey Island, POTC ruined pirates for me though. Sad
In fairness I only tried the first film, Bloom does make JarJar seems tolerable for sure.
Then again 'Black Sails' and its Baysplosions is bringing pirates back for sure.
____________________
The above post is most likely nonsensical.

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Guest






PostPosted: 08:26 - 07 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minty's put me on enemy list again...2nd "flounce"

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/unfair-memes/Its-so-Unfair.jpg

Laughing Pass the popcorn Thumbs Up
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:43 - 07 May 2016    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsympathetic wrote:
Minty's put me on enemy list again...2nd "flounce"

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/unfair-memes/Its-so-Unfair.jpg

Laughing Pass the popcorn Thumbs Up


Thanks for that. I wasn't definatively sure it was you.
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 130 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.34 Sec - Server Load: 1.99 - MySQL Queries: 19 - CDN Objects: 36 - Page Size: 52.95 Kb