 Laamapalmu Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 23 Dec 2015 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:08 - 18 Jun 2016 Post subject: Can't put throttle housing back together |
 |
|
Hello
My throttle cable came out from the end screw, I had to change the cable and now I can't figure out a way to put it back together. The cable holder hits the metal plate in the throttle housing case and doesn't allow me to twist it. Last time it was changed, I remember that it was put the same way I'm trying right now, seen in the picture.
The bike is Derbi 125 baja, didn't find any guide for it and others seem useless as they are different than my throttle. So I've marked in the picture with red which parts are touching each other without letting me to twist the throttle.
https://i.imgur.com/3dyn6gb.jpg |
|
 Snod Blatter Crazy Courier

Joined: 21 Nov 2014 Karma :  
|
|