|
|
| Author |
Message |
| philcxiv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 philcxiv Scooby Slapper

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:48 - 26 Feb 2005 Post subject: Quick CBT Question (s) |
 |
|
Finally turned 16 on Tuesday just past. So I literally cant wait to get a geared 50.
So The Questions.
(1) Is the post office open on a Sunday?
(2) What is the form called I'm looking for?
(3) If I do my CBT on a supplied ped will I be entitiled to ride a geared 50?
(4) Is there anything else I need to get before/after passing my CBT? e.g road tax, M.O.T
(5) Does anyone know of 'Rieju' dealers in scotland? (Not having much luck on the web)
(6) Is there anything I've missed?
Thanks a lot "philcxiv" ____________________ [philcxiv] [lucky 14] "I only use the brakes so I can accelerate all over again"
bikepics | ratemybike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| philcxiv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 philcxiv Scooby Slapper

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:52 - 26 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh and also :forsale: 2002 Kawasaki (KX)85cc big wheel version. Still standard but in mint condition. For pic's and enquires contact Phil at [email protected]  ____________________ [philcxiv] [lucky 14] "I only use the brakes so I can accelerate all over again"
bikepics | ratemybike
Last edited by philcxiv on 21:54 - 26 Feb 2005; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick.h |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick.h |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick.h |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:12 - 26 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
1. No, don't think so.
2. You are looking for the license application form, it's the same provisional form for both cars and bikes.
3. Yes, you can.
4. Tax and MOT if due. A helmet is another legal requirement.
5. Not sure, live opposite end of the country.
6. Don't think so. Apart from be prepared to pay about £90 for your CBT.
HTH. ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| philcxiv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 philcxiv Scooby Slapper

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:23 - 26 Feb 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
What about the theory do you take one when doing your CBT?
Do you have to get a vehicle registration document from the post office as well as your provisional?
Oh and what about the hazard perception test do you take one of them on your CBT?
Thanks again philcxiv. ____________________ [philcxiv] [lucky 14] "I only use the brakes so I can accelerate all over again"
bikepics | ratemybike |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nick.h |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nick.h World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 21 years, 225 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|