Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Fucking fucktards.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:25 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Fucking fucktards. Reply with quote

I have a problem with the local chavs.

They will not leave my bike alone when I leave it outside work.

This has gone on for a long time and with my previous bike.

Today I have parked up and locked up outside work and gone in to start work whilst my exhaust cools down so that I may put the cover over the bike.

(the cover protects from rain and fiddling with controlls)

I go out about an hour later (person went on break and I couldnt leave the shop to put cover over)

There is spit all over my seat so I cleaned this off with lots of tissues and sanitizer and put cover over. (didnt see the fucktard chavmaster who did this but have a good idea who it was)

I then put the cover over it and go back to work (mumbling too myself).

Then my a friend of mine comes into the shop and says "thats your bike outside isnt it" to which I replied "yeah".

Turns out he had put the cover back on it as somehow the front of it had come off (chav related again) the only reason it was not completly off was that its hooked underneath. (chavs cannot comprehend a simple hook and loop you see)

Also it was not windy so it couldnt have "blown off" and it has elastocated edges so its fairly well clung too the bike.

I was considering an alarm but all they would do is set the fucking thing off all the time so I would be forever re-setting it.

The police can never catch them and they dont much care about the police anyways, these little fucktards are not bothered about them one bit.

So I have considered buying a shitter 125/250ish thing that will get me to work and I wont much care about.

But why should I? Its the expense of another bike to run which i cannot really afford.

Beating the fuckers up is not an option as my bike would be properly trashed if I did this and they are no older than 16 so would also land me square in the shit.

Like I said, the police can never catch them at it and are aware of this happening and want to help.

Its really beginning to get me down as its easier to get the bus into work and a lift back as then I dont have to worry about my property being damaged.

These kids dont want to steal the bike. they just do it to piss me off.

And No I never do anything to them, they are just cock sucking fucktards.

And I DONT apologise for language used in this post as its how I feel right now!!!!

But do apologise for the rant.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Vespa
Traffic Copper



Joined: 12 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:30 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

.

Last edited by Vespa on 21:58 - 31 Oct 2005; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:37 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really an option as I still wouldnt be able to see it very well. as massive window posters and the orientation of the shop.

Its really getting me down as people will not leave it alone.

I am really contenplating getting a bit of a shitter bike too get to work on and have my proper bike for travelling on.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

haGGard
Nearly there...



Joined: 13 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:40 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have similar things happeneing to my speedfight at college. Although not quite on the same scale as yours. Basically chavs would twist my mirror the wrong way, flick the controlls, flood the engine and try to move my scooter. Its stopped now, but at the time i was considering parking someplace else (not on the college grounds).

Is there another carpark near your work where you could park?
____________________
chaff mans random tingz on loot Razz
"Why dont you go and weld your face to a moving train, you sack of pus" - tobyr
"ROFL MY TOFFLE I AM TEH 1337 SPELLING MISTAKE FINDER!" - BikerBen
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:42 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in a small town, They know which bike is mine and they will find it and it will be somewhere I cannot get to it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez



Joined: 05 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:46 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with vespa, basically nothing you can do.

My various bikes l have owned over the last few years have been damaged many times at school or Kingston collage things like spiting on the seat, putting the bike in gear, playing with cables, keying the fairing.


Most of the cosmetic damage to my ZZR600 is due to this.
____________________
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:56 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its easy for people to say "kick shit out of them" but to be honest, every action has an equal and opposite re-action.

So I would have a damaged bike (properly damaged not just pissed about with).

Is it worth getting a shitter 125 thing for a few hundred pounds and using it for work and back? something that I could insure TPO as the excess would be worth more than the bike?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mattfuzzy
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:56 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vespa wrote:

Not much you can do, to be honest, as if you start adding more ropes etc on it, they'll just bring knives next time to slash your cover.


yeah or you could just run after the f***ers with an iron bar or some long metal object and take it to their faces!
i so cant wait till i get a bike, if anyone trys that $h1t with me ill rip their head off Twisted Evil mind you if i dont come back on this forum suddenly ill probibly be inside Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:03 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Park it out of the way so they catn get to it or under some CCTV then gather evidence. Take the evidence to the Police and then see if they can do anything (doubt it but maybe a copper on here can help). Parking it somewhere not accessible is probably the best bet.

I'd fit an alarm anyway and this may deter them from going near the bike as people may look/interrupt them. If it doesnt work leave the alarm off while it's at work and use it elsewhere/at home.

Try rigging up some sort of electric shock to your bike? May be possible.
____________________
Pictorgraphicalfantastical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotsman37
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:06 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things you can do;

1) Get an alarm because one thing those little idiots don't want is attention from bystanders or the possibility of you coming and kicking the shit out of them.

When that happened to my bike when my alarm went off, I made them think I was some sort of psycho by threatening to kick their teeth in and break their hands in a raised tone of voice, but you don't touch them as they'll get the Police to you - bloody law it's on their side! You should have seen the looks on their faces and my bike has never been disturbed since then..... Twisted Evil

2) Get a decent security video camera pointing out through the window at your bike but don't zoom it in to close to the bike as you want to capture all of them involved on film. Once you've got them on video report them to the Police as they may know who they are as the local copper in the area has no doubt nicked them for something else.


Last edited by Scotsman37 on 02:10 - 28 Feb 2005; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:10 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there nowhere "secure" you can leave it? A back yard, loading bay, bin cupboard (don't laugh, if it's big enough and got a door....), anything?

I agree with you that much as it would feel good to go after them it would probably only make things worse. However, wherever you live there is probably a local MCC not a million miles away. Do you know anyone who could scare the shit out of these pricks without it being taken back to you? Several people I know would intervene if they saw a parked bike being vandalised, even if they didn't know the owner.

And people, please note I am not advocating violence here. There are many ways to subdue gobby teenagers without any physical harm being done.
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:18 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

an alarm would not work, I would be forever turning the bloody thing off.

If I leave the bike elsewhere I cannot get to it if something is happening too it.

Customers who have come into the shop know its my bike and often tell the fucktards to leave it alone, but they dont listen. and as the town I live is so quiet often people cannot catch them.

A number of them own peds and I have often thought of taking a tin of nitromors too them as they would not even think it would be me.

I really dont know what to do! as CCTV is also not an option. as I have nowhere to set it up that it would be safe.

It doesnt happen every night, its just some nights.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

strag
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:22 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks mate. Do you not have any security staff at work? Or failing that set up a video camera maybe? I know they will only get a slap on the wrists but might put them off.
____________________
carbon bling
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:45 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I work there are two of us on at a time.

I work for choices (video/dvd hire shop).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jrod
Page 3 Girl



Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:48 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the bike in the shop. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:49 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I would like that to happen, it never will.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:02 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
As much as I would like that to happen, it never will.


Why not?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:19 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

They wouldnt allow it. simple as.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:33 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it not worth getting the bus and leaving the bike at home?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:59 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I need a lift back as busses stop running at 6pm ish. and I start at 6 normally.

But I will be doing that on wednesday bus in for 2pm lift home at 10pm.

Is it worth getting a shitter 125 or summot that I wont care much about for the work run?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:06 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, but then you have 2 bikes to insure, tax, maintain. That's a lot of chains, sprockets and tyres etc.

And then you'll be wiping spit of a differant bike. Confused Same problems.

How far do you commute?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m99dws
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:41 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spend a few hundred quid on a cheap car, park it away from the shop. Any bike will attract their attention.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RickHolt
Traffic Copper



Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:55 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sense a BCF trip out in the making Laughing

Have you considered some form of mouse trap but on a much larger scale?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:05 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Re: Fucking fucktards. Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
...the police can never catch them at it and are aware of this happening and want to help....

Are you keeping a log of incidents, date, time what happened etc.?
A cheap digital camera with date/time stamp on the images may also help.

That way when (if) anyone gets caught they can't say it's a one off incident.

Sorry can't be more helpful as would also have suggested motion detect CCTV but you rule that out in your posts.

Best of luck getting it sorted Thumbs Up

HTH
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ninja
Caption Abuser



Joined: 22 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:14 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on the size of your nads - take a day off but still go into work like normal - hide and wait for the little gits to pitch up. Catch one and simply put the fear of God into him - tell him, let him know, that he's the one you'll be coming after if your 'bikes ever touched again ... ever ...
____________________
James
4 wheels transport the Body ... 2 wheels transport the SOUL
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 225 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.81 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 125.9 Kb