Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


YZF locksets

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

750SPbyker
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 27 Feb 2005    Post subject: YZF locksets Reply with quote

Hi guys, welcome to my 1st question of many, and maybe, from time to time, I may reply to some of your questions Razz . I own a YZF 750 SP and like a putz, ve lost my keys. My question to you is this, do any of you know if there are any other locksets that will fit on this bike as YZF750R and SP parts are a lil thin on the ground
Please help, please reply, even if its to tell me to p&*% off Shocked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:28 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

piss off !

Only joking lad, havent the foggiest, but i think its mean not to reply. Nice to have you aboard. Im the forum twat (although ive been usurped quite often lately)
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:00 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey cant help you just yet, but i might be able to find something for you. nice bike, i used to have a YZF Rolling Eyes , i swapped it for a ZXR750... see pics here....

https://bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39457
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:06 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about emailing this guy...
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10490&item=7957229700&rd=1
his always got a few bikes in...!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

750SPbyker
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:20 - 28 Feb 2005    Post subject: yzf locksets Reply with quote

Thx guys, I think lol. Spose I asked for it and I got it huh Surprised
Ive tried Westcoast, no joy, tried Blacks but hes a friggin rip off. Nice bike too, Ive a similar colour schemed bike as in its black n charcoal grey. A tad bland, but I intend to spray it one day soon
Oh, and thx for the tepid welcome, tw*t!! Middle Finger Razz <jk>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.33 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 43.54 Kb