|
|
| Author |
Message |
| derillius24 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 derillius24 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 08 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:50 - 12 Dec 2016 Post subject: European Tour 2016 Video |
 |
|
Hello, All.
I've put together a short(ish) film of the European trip I went on in June / July 2016 and I'd love it if you lads and ladies would let me know what you think. I made one a few months back, but on retrospect I reckon there was quite a lot I could've done to make it a bit more interesting. I hope to have addressed some of the issues in this more recent one. I really enjoy putting the footage together so criticism is always welcome if it helps make the next ones better.
Anyway, if you are bored enough to give it a watch I hope you find it even mildly enjoyable and entertaining.
Cheers
https://youtu.be/lKZPPN5BYME
Link to the trip report: https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=314156&highlight= ____________________ CG125, CBF250, DRZ400-SM, Z750, Street Triple R, Tuono V4R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ThatDippyTwat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ThatDippyTwat World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Aug 2016 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| recman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 recman World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Mar 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| derillius24 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 derillius24 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 08 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:54 - 12 Dec 2016 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fair enough! I'm most certainly not a commercial venture, in fact this is the second video I've ever made (and clearly it shows)! I was fully expecting a roasting, videos rarely seem to do well on here, and I'm glad to see BCF is alive and kicking.
Fair point about the footage being bumpy in places. The mount was a chest harness in most of the riding clips and the roads, mainly through the Vosges Mountains, were bumpy as y'like. I quite liked the footage for it in places, I felt it portrayed more accurately how it felt to ride them!
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to watch and comment  ____________________ CG125, CBF250, DRZ400-SM, Z750, Street Triple R, Tuono V4R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| derillius24 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 derillius24 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 08 Aug 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 9 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|