Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The 2017 BCF barbecue photo thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:43 - 07 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the original image from my phone with no editing just resized
but it really was that colour
the next night the moonshine went on it was almost the same effect
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Willy_westside
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 14 Jan 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:55 - 07 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few vids
Vids can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtL7cal4DGdXHwdxY79uo5n7pcW7jjKO7

Also made a Gif if it works



https://media.giphy.com/media/8oMDKUKmwKuWI/giphy.gifvhttps://media.giphy.com/media/5JlYxfF6QNzIk/giphy.gifv
____________________
Yamaha FZ6 S2 2008
Fair weather straight line hero!


Last edited by Willy_westside on 12:17 - 07 Aug 2017; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy.
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 07 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change .gif to .gifv for that smooth playback.
____________________
Current ride : Suzuki GSXR1000 L0 - Suzuki SV650 track bike - Yamaha Majesty YP250
My biking history so far
Rogerborg wrote: Whole life care for a VTR full of quadraspazzed Darrryls and Shoniq'uas cost mad dollah.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 07 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

many LOL's Laughing
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:19 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andym has a photography style that can make anyone look like a sex offender. Nice work.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:22 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:
Andym has a photography style that can make anyone look like a sex offender. Nice work.


Thanks Thumbs Up Laughing
____________________
Moto Roma Wasp, Intruder 125, XJ600 Diversion, GPz 750r, zxr 750 H1, vfr750, CBR600f, ZX9R
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk..... alcoholics go to meetings
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UnspeedySam
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:50 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I missed it this year. It was kind of bad timing given that my son was born about a week before. Laughing

I'll try and make an appearance next year!
____________________
Riding: Honda Bros NT400 NC25 '88
Fixing: Honda VFR750 RC36 '94 and MZ ETZ 251 '90
Gone: ZZR600 '00, TRX850 '97, RXS100 '93, JS125-6B '07, BMW R1100RS '93, Kawasaki ZX-6R-J2 '01
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:37 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumped to make you smile.
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Listen to Howling Terror here
Singer songwriter and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
My post count is dwindling, it's natural wastage.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:11 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willy_westside wrote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/5JlYxfF6QNzIk/giphy.gifv


I didn't realise I had ninja like reflexes Rolling Eyes
I remember things falling around me (like part of the ground), then thinking I should probably move..... my version of events would have been massive explosion, narrowly missing the fireball as I dove behind the only rock for miles around..... watching that it's more like a sloth on strike Crying or Very sad
____________________
Moto Roma Wasp, Intruder 125, XJ600 Diversion, GPz 750r, zxr 750 H1, vfr750, CBR600f, ZX9R
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk..... alcoholics go to meetings
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-Matt-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
I didn't realise I had ninja like reflexes Rolling Eyes
I remember things falling around me (like part of the ground), then thinking I should probably move..... my version of events would have been massive explosion, narrowly missing the fireball as I dove behind the only rock for miles around..... watching that it's more like a sloth on strike Crying or Very sad
Something to pack for next year perhaps Razz?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/%C3%9Cbung_Northern_Coast.jpg/310px-%C3%9Cbung_Northern_Coast.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Matt- wrote:
andym wrote:
I didn't realise I had ninja like reflexes Rolling Eyes
I remember things falling around me (like part of the ground), then thinking I should probably move..... my version of events would have been massive explosion, narrowly missing the fireball as I dove behind the only rock for miles around..... watching that it's more like a sloth on strike Crying or Very sad
Something to pack for next year perhaps Razz?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/%C3%9Cbung_Northern_Coast.jpg/310px-%C3%9Cbung_Northern_Coast.jpg

Oh I agree.... I never realised moonshine could be that flammable, I'm thinking 85-90% alcohol would be much better than the 70% water I brought.....

My idea is 500ml bottles filled with my strongest brew thrown in to the heart of the fire.... just to see if I could create a fireball (and have someone filming it this time), just enough to light the faces... not the chairs.... and having photos of most people around the fire...

I'm wafflin'... I've still got the squeeky voiced teen from the Simpsons voice and still trying to figure out why Laughing
____________________
Moto Roma Wasp, Intruder 125, XJ600 Diversion, GPz 750r, zxr 750 H1, vfr750, CBR600f, ZX9R
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk..... alcoholics go to meetings
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-Matt-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:42 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
My idea is 500ml bottles filled with my strongest brew thrown in to the heart of the fire.... just to see if I could create a fireball (and have someone filming it this time), just enough to light the faces... not the chairs.... and having photos of most people around the fire...
Do it.

Inb4 BBQ 2018...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Uk-grable2.jpg/220px-Uk-grable2.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:49 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Matt- wrote:
andym wrote:
My idea is 500ml bottles filled with my strongest brew thrown in to the heart of the fire.... just to see if I could create a fireball (and have someone filming it this time), just enough to light the faces... not the chairs.... and having photos of most people around the fire...
Do it.

Inb4 BBQ 2018...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Uk-grable2.jpg/220px-Uk-grable2.jpg


Back in 2012 we chucked full camping gas canisters on the fire.

Proper looked like a mini nuke going off.

Tre Orsum
____________________
Hugs and kisses, CaNsA
<= Rainpal Is A Scam - http://rainpal.us => ~#~ <= Adam Aarons will steal your money. - http://rainpal.exposed => ~#~ <= Official Adam Aarons Rainpal Scam Blog - http://rainpal.fail =>
<<<===--- CLICK HERE TO BUY RAINPAL NOW ---===>> Official Adam Aarons Soundboard - http://notagrownman.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andym
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:02 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
Back in 2012 we chucked full camping gas canisters on the fire.

Proper looked like a mini nuke going off.

Tre Orsum


Video's or it didn't happen Razz

in as much seriousness as I can manage while drunk.... more of the hilarity/stupidity at the bbq's needs to be filmed rather than just photos.... IMO
____________________
Moto Roma Wasp, Intruder 125, XJ600 Diversion, GPz 750r, zxr 750 H1, vfr750, CBR600f, ZX9R
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk..... alcoholics go to meetings
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:05 - 16 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
CaNsA wrote:
Back in 2012 we chucked full camping gas canisters on the fire.

Proper looked like a mini nuke going off.

Tre Orsum


Video's or it didn't happen Razz

in as much seriousness as I can manage while drunk.... more of the hilarity/stupidity at the bbq's needs to be filmed rather than just photos.... IMO


I'm trying to find the vids for you bro.

Edit:- Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0oc4w-yHZw
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7UHpgz4e3E
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsjZQsf7BEQ
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HrkUTWBhMA
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4LCXsLHAH8
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kbd761Cm4
____________________
Hugs and kisses, CaNsA
<= Rainpal Is A Scam - http://rainpal.us => ~#~ <= Adam Aarons will steal your money. - http://rainpal.exposed => ~#~ <= Official Adam Aarons Rainpal Scam Blog - http://rainpal.fail =>
<<<===--- CLICK HERE TO BUY RAINPAL NOW ---===>> Official Adam Aarons Soundboard - http://notagrownman.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:27 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work with the photos. Any chance with a who's who photo?
____________________
Riding: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Occasionally Riding: 08 Suzuki SV650, Potato: 2011 Yamaha YBR Custom.
Used to ride: 2015 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (smidsy) 09 Triumph Street Triple (P/X'd) 08 Yamaha YBR (Sold)
CBT 04/14. A: Mod 1 & 2 13/04/15
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 1.30 Sec - Server Load: 0.98 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 51 - Page Size: 103.37 Kb