 donkiddik L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Mar 2005 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 23:45 - 10 Mar 2005 Post subject: gpz500s seats |
 |
|
Hope this is the right forum, does anyone know if the seat from a 1996 model will fit a 1991 model.
Thanks  |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:19 - 11 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have one of each but they are 40 miles apart at the moment so difficult to compare. From memory I am pretty sure the seats are the same as the frame is the same. They certainly attach in the same way. ____________________ “Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles. |
|
 donkiddik L Plate Warrior
Joined: 10 Mar 2005 Karma : 
|
|