Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Needs a service

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

MikeyC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 11 Mar 2005    Post subject: Needs a service Reply with quote

I'm slightly overdue the big 16k service (strip down, valve clearances etc), but to be honest, I've been quoted £300 (thats excluding whatever parts I need!) and I simply cant afford to spend in excess of £300 right now.

This is my first 'big' bike (my previous being an NSR), and I've no shame in admitting I've no idea what to do, in terms of servicing the bike myself. Any hints and tips?

Alternatively, if anyone fancies a bit of cash in hand (i'd sort you out handsomely Wink ), can they come and help me do this???
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 212 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.45 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 27.34 Kb