 rigsville Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:35 - 14 Mar 2005 Post subject: Suzuki RG250 MK3 CDI Unit |
 |
|
Once upon a time I used to own a Suzuki RG250 Gamma MK3 that started, or not as the case my have been.
One of the things I tried was purchasing a new CDI unit for the bike in the hope that it would start, it eventually turned out to be a wiring fault else ware.
This little story happened about 8 or 9 years ago, and last week I was having a tidy up in my garage and I found the CDI unit that I purchased in the vain attempt to fix my bike.
My 1st thought was to just bin it, as was my 2nd but my 3rd thought was that there might be someone that needs one of these, so here I am!
I have a brand new CDI Unit for a RG250Mk3 Gamma
Part number: 32900-40A00
It’s a little black box with 5 pins and I have uploaded a photo of the item here:
https://www.rigsville.org.uk/images/RG250CDI.JPG
How much?
Firstly this offer is only open to normal bikers, no dealers or traders, just normal bikers!
How Much??
Depends, if you can collect from either my home in Tamworth or my work place in Birmingham – FREE!
If you want me to post it, just cover the cost of postage, I only ever use registered silver service from the Royal Mail, so the price would be around £4.50
Phew!
So, to recap, I have a brand new CDI unit for a Suzuki RG250 Gamma (MK3) free to anyone who collects, or £4.50 if it needs to be posted.
Contact me if you’re interested ____________________ -- Rig
www.RigsVille.com |
|
 ruffef L Plate Warrior
Joined: 12 Dec 2005 Karma : 
|
|
 rigsville Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:27 - 12 Dec 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry ruffef - I don't have it anymore. ____________________ -- Rig
www.RigsVille.com |
|