 wisebeuy Nova Slayer

Joined: 02 Aug 2003 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:01 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: Bike test, wahoo! |
 |
|
Hey guys, passed my bike test yesterday with only 2 minors (going too fast ) KLR 250 here I come! |
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:46 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wahey, nice one mate, bet you're loving it (no need to do any more training)  |
|
 wisebeuy Nova Slayer

Joined: 02 Aug 2003 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:29 - 19 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
finally, someone says replies! Yeah, am well chuffed. Is not really the training I'm glad to give up (only took 5 or 6 lessons) but its the fact I won't look stupid with loser plates (no offense to those who still have them) and I can take pillion.
Still hard to believe I've FINALLY got it!
 |
|
 distortion Nearly there...

Joined: 08 Mar 2005 Karma :     
|
|