 Deano World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Feb 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:26 - 30 Mar 2005 Post subject: Cheap 1 piece leathers |
 |
|
Hi guys/girls,
I made this contact from brands on Monday. The guy their is selling leathers 1 & 2 piece leathers for around £100 mark there not the prettiest things in the world but they'll do the job and if your on budget their ideal.
So ring them for more information on 0208 472 0825 email: [email protected]
Their based in East Ham in London and called Man n Boy ltd |
|
 Liono Spanner Monkey

Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:36 - 30 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not sure if I'd fancy that on my credit card statement:
1 x full leather suit - Man and Boy Ltd
Might get some funny looks next time I went in the bank  |
|
 Deano World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Feb 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:00 - 30 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
That would be dodgy, it didnt even cross my mind
Also I emailed the guy and he's sending me pics of the leathers he has, so as soon as i get them I'll post them up for everybody. |
|
 El_Bandido Trackday Trickster

Joined: 08 Feb 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:10 - 30 Mar 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
cool sounds good  ____________________ Hold my beer and watch this! |
|