Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Interesting/favourite motorcycle vids on YouTube...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:58 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
BedsClanger wrote:
It's a fact that, in very many countries, lone travel is more dangerous for women.


True. I can attest that this point... Cool


Though probably not as dangerous as travelling with *cough* some people who have obvious issues with women.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedsClanger wrote:
Though probably not as dangerous as travelling with *cough* some people who have obvious issues with women.


Thank you, Itchyboot's Butthurt Stalker!

You're finally figuring out why your idol will never travel with you.

Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:05 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
BedsClanger wrote:
Though probably not as dangerous as travelling with *cough* some people who have obvious issues with women.


Thank you, Itchyboot's Butthurt Stalker!

You're finally figuring out why your idol will never travel with you.

Laughing


Lol! An hour ago you thought I was her, you nutcase!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:07 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedsClanger wrote:


Lol! An hour ago you thought I was her, you nutcase!


All I know about you is that you're a liar and you aren't who you say you are.

But you know ALL about me, which is amazing. Do carry on. It was getting boring with all the Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:09 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
BedsClanger wrote:


Lol! An hour ago you thought I was her, you nutcase!


All I know about you is that you're a liar and you aren't who you say you are.

But you know ALL about me, which is amazing. Do carry on. It was getting boring with all the Laughing


You know nothing about me. And you asserting that I'm a liar doesn't make it a fact, I'm afraid.

Whereas your dodgy attitude towards women is obvious from your posts, there for all to see.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:19 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedsClanger wrote:

You know nothing about me. And you asserting that I'm a liar doesn't make it a fact, I'm afraid.


Calling you a liar is the only assertion I made about you and it's the only one that cuts you, because you know it's true.

Let me refresh your memory.

Your first post (and only subsequent posts) here are all about Itchyboots. You claimed you knew her personally. I asked how you knew her. You declined to say. You said you knew the ins and outs of her personal finances. I said this was improbable for a "friend" to know that stuff, and invited you to explain how you knew such things. You refused to explain. You said you KNEW FOR A FACT certain things about Itchyboots's finances to be true. I asked 3 or 4 times for you to explain this, before finally calling you out for a lying sack of shit keyboard warrior troll.

Quote:
Whereas your dodgy attitude towards women is obvious from your posts, there for all to see.


It's there for the world to see, and I'm sorry I won't get your vote at the ballot box this time around. Thanks to your exposure, I might even lose my seat. I am deeply ashamed and a social outcast thanks to your oh-so-important insights. I should kill myself now and be done with it, eh. I will never work again. The wimminz are so powerful, and I'm in their sights. I'm actually worse than Harvey Weinstein. And Hitler. Fine, whatever.

The fact is you are a charlatan - a liar. There is no smokescreen you can throw up to hide your agenda on this forum. You are only interested in Itchyboots's reputation, you fail singularly to have any effect thanks to your ineptness, and you refuse to say what your real connection (if any) is to that social media character.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:38 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
BedsClanger wrote:

You know nothing about me. And you asserting that I'm a liar doesn't make it a fact, I'm afraid.


Calling you a liar is the only assertion I made about you and it's the only one that cuts you, because you know it's true.

Let me refresh your memory.

Your first post (and only subsequent posts) here are all about Itchyboots. You claimed you knew her personally. I asked how you knew her. You declined to say. You said you knew the ins and outs of her personal finances. I said this was improbable for a "friend" to know that stuff, and invited you to explain how you knew such things. You refused to explain. You said you KNEW FOR A FACT certain things about Itchyboots's finances to be true. I asked 3 or 4 times for you to explain this, before finally calling you out for a lying sack of shit keyboard warrior troll.

Quote:
Whereas your dodgy attitude towards women is obvious from your posts, there for all to see.


It's there for the world to see, and I'm sorry I won't get your vote at the ballot box this time around. Thanks to your exposure, I might even lose my seat. I am deeply ashamed and a social outcast thanks to your oh-so-important insights. I should kill myself now and be done with it, eh. I will never work again. The wimminz are so powerful, and I'm in their sights. I'm actually worse than Harvey Weinstein. And Hitler. Fine, whatever.

The fact is you are a charlatan - a liar. There is no smokescreen you can throw up to hide your agenda on this forum. You are only interested in Itchyboots's reputation, you fail singularly to have any effect thanks to your ineptness, and you refuse to say what your real connection (if any) is to that social media character.


I've told you my connection to her; I'm a friend. It's in that capacity that I know she sold her house to pay for the trips (I didn't claim to be intimate with the fine detail of all of her finaces, by the way - that was your invention). That I decline to share more detail with you is not evidence that I'm lying, I'm afraid; nobody in their right mind would share that personal information on a public forum.

Nor is the fact that I picked you up on your lie about her (e.g. that she's a trustafarian - though you've latterly, laughably tried to claim you weren't talking about her) evidence that I'm particularly bothered about reputation managment. And, nor, I'm sure would she be; you're an anonymous internet nobody, angrily tapping away to an audience of one - me (and I find you boring). She's living a good life travelling the world, with hundreds of thousands of fans.

I get that you don't believe who I am. But don't particularly care.

Maybe reflect on why you went off the deep end with the ridiculous stuff e.g. "... you consider a woman taking a holiday by motorcycle to be braver and worthier than anything a man can do...". I don't know what triggered you, but I'd certainly not said anything like you claimed. It really does come accross like some hang up with women.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said she was a trustafarian, you dunce. I said I didn't like trustafarian celebrated-for-nothing Youtubers, and you immediately put 2 and 2 together and assumed I was talking about Itchyboots. That's how bright you are. You waltzed straight into that.

And why not, indeed. Maybe your instincts were right snd that's what your "friend" really is. Who else could I have been talking about, eh? Female trustafarian Youtuber... Hmm I wonder... Any suggestions BedsStalker?

You just went straight in and said Itchyboots isn't a trustafarian (nobody had said she was, up to that point). You said you knew all about her personal situation because you are her "friend". I asked repeatedly whether you could explain a bit more. You never provided any info that wasn't already public domain. When I said I didn't believe you, you were a goldmine of info about me BUT NOT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND.

It's so obvious you're only here with your throwaway account to throw up a smokescreen about Itchyboots's personal finances. It's only made the subject more interesting. I do wonder what big secret there is that has to hidden at all costs. Why are you here telling randoms off about having doubts.

You're not who you say you are. And there's no smoke without fire.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
I never said she was a trustafarian, you dunce. I said I didn't like trustafarian celebrated-for-nothing Youtubers, and you immediately put 2 and 2 together and assumed I was talking about Itchyboots. That's how bright you are. You waltzed straight into that.

And why not, indeed. Maybe your instincts were right snd that's what your "friend" really is. Who else could I have been talking about, eh? Female trustafarian Youtuber... Hmm I wonder... Any suggestions BedsStalker?

You just went straight in and said Itchyboots isn't a trustafarian (nobody had said she was, up to that point). You said you knew all about her personal situation because you are her "friend". I asked repeatedly whether you could explain a bit more. You never provided any info that wasn't already public domain. When I said I didn't believe you, you were a goldmine of info about me BUT NOT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND.

It's so obvious you're only here with your throwaway account to throw up a smokescreen about Itchyboots's personal finances. It's only made the subject more interesting. I do wonder what big secret there is that has to hidden at all costs. Why are you here telling randoms off about having doubts.

You're not who you say you are. And there's no smoke without fire.


Liar. If not Itchyboots, then who was the "her" to whom you referred (in the context of the two posts immediately before, and in a way consistent with your reply to my post)?


Last edited by BedsClanger on 22:15 - 25 Mar 2020; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedsClanger wrote:
Bhud wrote:
I never said she was a trustafarian, you dunce. I said I didn't like trustafarian celebrated-for-nothing Youtubers, and you immediately put 2 and 2 together and assumed I was talking about Itchyboots. That's how bright you are. You waltzed straight into that.

And why not, indeed. Maybe your instincts were right snd that's what your "friend" really is. Who else could I have been talking about, eh? Female trustafarian Youtuber... Hmm I wonder... Any suggestions BedsStalker?

You just went straight in and said Itchyboots isn't a trustafarian (nobody had said she was, up to that point). You said you knew all about her personal situation because you are her "friend". I asked repeatedly whether you could explain a bit more. You never provided any info that wasn't already public domain. When I said I didn't believe you, you were a goldmine of info about me BUT NOT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND.

It's so obvious you're only here with your throwaway account to throw up a smokescreen about Itchyboots's personal finances. It's only made the subject more interesting. I do wonder what big secret there is that has to hidden at all costs. Why are you here telling randoms off about having doubts.

You're not who you say you are. And there's no smoke without fire.


Liar. If not Itchyboots, then who was the "her" to whom you referred?


Actually, don't bother. We seem to be going round and round, now. I think that, rather than repeat ourselves again, we might just have to agree to disagree. At the end of the day, in the unlikely event anyone else is interested, it's all there in black and white for all to see.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kozesluk
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 29 Sep 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 25 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL;DR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:39 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure I approve of people (women and men) deliberately going out into dangerous areas of the world, putting themselves at risk.

It reminds me of the neo liberal couple who went traveling round Somalia or Sudan to show how everyone is in fact awesome, and were surprised when they got executed.

Some areas of the world are dangerous and intolerant, and no amount of virtue signalling is going to change that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BedsClanger
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 16 Feb 2020
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:44 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I'm not sure I approve of people (women and men) deliberately going out into dangerous areas of the world, putting themselves at risk.


Be careful what precedent you set, though. There's people who disapprove of motorcycling on the basis that it's an unnecessary risk!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

om15
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the finances and trip funding of itchyboots is completely immaterial, I dare say that she makes a good contribution to her travels from her short videos.
Her videos are excellent quality, interesting and in general presented with good humour.
Most of the you tube motorbike related films are pretty dreadful, especially the American ones, so it is no wonder that her videos are popular.
I have just read Nathan Millwards book of his trip home from Australia, it appears to have been a pretty tough ride, just starting "Lone Rider" by Elspeth Beard, the difference is that itchyboots has funds, sat navs and modern conveniences, if her publicity encourages others to do the same then that is a good thing.
By the way, I am not itchyboots, I have worked in some of the countries she has visited (India, Kazakhstan, Gulf States) and can appreciate her achievements in travelling through them.
____________________
Alcohol doesn't solve problems, but neither does milk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Sep 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:38 - 28 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedsClanger wrote:
[Yes, you did ](as well as creepily referring to her genitalia):

BedsClanger wrote:
I enjoy her channel.


Ah, c'mon, now!
Bhud's reference may very well be a bit creepy,
but yours is just plain in-yer-face wrong, yer fookin prevert. Hand Tut Tut Thinking

Disgusting, the pair o'yer.


Bhud wrote:
I'm not saying she can't be entertaining or have good footage, but that her popularity does not come from that.

Oooh, I dunno . . . she's proving good and popular with my footage, yessiree, Bob. Dance!
____________________
There's a fine line between integrity
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:50 - 28 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bored and came into this thread hoping to find 4 pages of motorcycling videos and found Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee instead.

Surely you're both big and ugly enough to have a rattle each?
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:03 - 28 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic - some interesting Youtube channels.

Romain Jeandrot: cracking stunt rider who makes fun videos. Has a natural talent. Totally jealous of what this guy can do.

Schaaf (his older videos). Keeps you diverted. Superb camera positioning and choice. Looks good on big screen. Not the fastest rider but substitutes technicality for fun. His "enthusiastic average or above-average Joe Bloggs" rider style is more fun to watch than a perfect MotoGP. Has an underrated talent for keeping his mouth shut and just letting the ride do the talking.

Anti pilote de ligne droite: one of those channels you need to revisit every few months, just to see how much you forgot. Useful.

Mackie Bass: I just admire people who can paint, because I can't do it. Fixing bikes, drinking beer, we can all do that or learn how to do that. But try pinstriping in one pass, or airbrushing a skull directly onto a tank with no template. Not something you see often.

Coldwarmotors: car channel not a bike channel. But I've never seen such metalworking skills before. The sort of stuff he can fabricate or repair is unbelievable. Guy can look at a random unknown rotted piece of metal from an old car; draw it onto a piece of paper filling in missing sections, then fold and cut and roll it out in steel, and it's perfect.
,
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

spottedtango
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 04 Dec 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:00 - 28 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I like a lot of Schaffs stuff. He lost a kidney recently crashing on a big Honda adventure bike.

https://youtu.be/JzZxefipPos

I like the idea of this bike big single cylinder putting out 75bhp and weighing the same as a shopping trolley

but tbh I’m bias I like singles, twins and the odd air cooled 4 cylinder
____________________
'99 Ducati 900ss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:07 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchyboots is Ste. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2019
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:39 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they yet invented a motorised velocipede that can be ridden side-saddle? That seems more appropriate! I read an article in the Times that warned at high speeds or over rough ground a lady might be driven to hysterical convulsions due to inappropriate seating arrangements!
____________________
Yamaha DT175 (WIP) Honda Rebel, Suzuki SV650 (loan) Fazer 600, Keeway Superlight 125, 50cc turd scooter,
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bhud
Traffic Copper



Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:13 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposing such an apparatus existed, how would the lady stay on it? Chains or ropes or handcuffs?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: enterprise (www) - Page Generation Time: 2.19 Sec - Server Load: 0.87 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 43 - Page Size: 124.12 Kb